Country Bear Jamboree - Seasonal Overlay Ideas Thread

Charlie The Chatbox Ghost

Original Poster
Okay, now that my panic over MuppetVision/Rivers of America have resided, time to get back to work on some scripts! Going to give the Hollywood one a go, and maybe after that I'll do a setlist or two.

Original Poster
Finally finished the script for Jinglin' Jamboree. Might do one for the summer show but I'm not sure.

This is great! Definitely stands out from the OG Christmas show and feels different.

Gee, I sure wish I could come up with an overlay script too, but I have zero ideas.
You could always start by just coming up with a set list that’s around a general theme, or try redoing an existing show!

Bryan Jay

Discovered this thread during my recent hyperfixation on the Country Bears, so here’s my set list for a Halloween show. (Also I did come up with a few song ideas before I saw the thread, so I will admit that a few song choices being shared with previous setlists on here is coincidental).

Country Bear Jam’boo’ree Halloween Horrors

Gomer - Toccata and Fugue in D minor
Five Bear Rugs - Ghost Riders in the Sky
Bunny, Bubbles & Beulah - I Put a Spell on You
Romeo & Trixie - Poor Unfortunate Souls
Wendell & Henry - The Headless Horseman
Ernest & The Five Bear Rugs - The Devil Went Down to Georgia
Shaker - Friends on the Other Side
Teddi Barra - Cruella de Vil
Big Al - Blood on the Saddle
Finale - Grim Grinnin’ Ghosts

With my vision for it, I’m torn on whether it should be a full overlay, complete with costume and set changes, or something similar to Mission Breakout’s overlay where it switches out for the night/Halloween Party with only audio and lighting changes. However, since I thought it’d be fun I made these edits on what the costumes could look like, here’s a few concepts.
Untitled3975_Restored_20240820143505.png
Untitled3977_20240820182524.png
Untitled3980_20240820200325.png

cdunlap

Discovered this thread during my recent hyperfixation on the Country Bears, so here’s my set list for a Halloween show. (Also I did come up with a few song ideas before I saw the thread, so I will admit that a few song choices being shared with previous setlists on here is coincidental).

With my vision for it, I’m torn on whether it should be a full overlay, complete with costume and set changes, or something similar to Mission Breakout’s overlay where it switches out for the night/Halloween Party with only audio and lighting changes. However, since I thought it’d be fun I made these edits on what the costumes could look like, here’s a few concepts.View attachment 810848View attachment 810849View attachment 810850
Welcome to the forums! I really like the set list and the concept art just makes the concept so much better!

Original Poster

With my vision for it, I’m torn on whether it should be a full overlay, complete with costume and set changes, or something similar to Mission Breakout’s overlay where it switches out for the night/Halloween Party with only audio and lighting changes. However, since I thought it’d be fun I made these edits on what the costumes could look like, here’s a few concepts.View attachment 810848View attachment 810849View attachment 810850
This is great! If I'm remembering you correctly, you made a mockup video for the CBMJ awhile ago, right? You nailed the song choices imo!

Bryan Jay

This is great! If I'm remembering you correctly, you made a mockup video for the CBMJ awhile ago, right? You nailed the song choices imo!
Thanks! I did make a mockup video before they revealed the setlist for the new show. (I was going to make another one based on the Halloween overlay idea, but it’s so much easier just to post it here since half the songs don’t currently have country versions lol)

EagleScout610

It's a joke ... I do that.
Premium Member
Country Bear Jamboree - Halloween Hootenany

Henry/5BR -
Boo To You - BTY Parade
Trixie/Sun Bonnets - Tricks on My Heart, But No Treats (Original)
Romeo/Tennessee - The Legend of Wooly Swamp - Charlie Daniels Band
Wendell - Wendell’s Afraid of the Dark -A parody of ‘Jeannie’s Afraid of the Dark’ by Dolly Parton
Five Bear Rugs - Ghost Riders in the Sky - Vacation Hoedown
Ernest- Purple People Eater - Sheb Wooley
Buff - Headless Horseman - Thurl Ravenscroft
Shaker- I Am Not Afraid - Winnie the Pooh (Ending w/ Shaker letting out a girly scream that the heads mock him for)
Teddi Barra - No Haunted House Will Keep Us Apart (Original)
Big Al - Blood on the Saddle - Original ‘71 show
Whole Group/Finale - A Country Bear Halloween Jamboree (Original)
Big Al Cut In - Ghost Riders in the Sky

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom