News Country Bear Jamboree is getting new songs and acts

EagleScout610

What a wisecracker
Premium Member
The ads on the curtains on center stage have been removed. I don't know if its part of Music Jamboree, but I figured this was the best place to put this
51677185058_e1c9a3918a_b.jpg

WorldExplorer

I could be remembering wrong, but that's a projection, isn't it? Or on a separate curtain than the parting one behind it? Was the curtain up?

There could've just been a tech issue.

Animaniac93-98

A couple of my friends were at MK this week and they were told "After Christmas" for when the overlay would occur. Obviously there's alot of time after Christmas, but it seems safe to say Bears last through the end of 2023

When I saw this last week, the CM said to everyone before his spiel that they were changing the show next year.

Bocabear

will this be an "overlay" or a complete re-imagining of the place from the ground up? Thye mentioned new characters somewhere too....
I am nostalgically fond of the Country Bear Jamboree, but open to a fresh take on it... THe old vacation Hoedown was cute...Maybe they can add some better sound, in-theater effects and fresh jokes..... It has the potential to be good as long as they don't try to build a social justice angle into it.....lol

Comped

A couple of my friends were at MK this week and they were told "After Christmas" for when the overlay would occur. Obviously there's alot of time after Christmas, but it seems safe to say Bears last through the end of 2023
After Christmas lines up with what a manager told me when I bumped into him at the attraction upon opening a few weeks ago as well. Personally, I'd suspect February or March.

BrerFoxesBayouAdventure

will this be an "overlay" or a complete re-imagining of the place from the ground up? Thye mentioned new characters somewhere too....
I am nostalgically fond of the Country Bear Jamboree, but open to a fresh take on it... THe old vacation Hoedown was cute...Maybe they can add some better sound, in-theater effects and fresh jokes..... It has the potential to be good as long as they don't try to build a social justice angle into it.....lol
I doubt it'll be like the other retheme in the area lol.

EagleScout610

What a wisecracker
Premium Member
If I had to guess it seems like it'll be along the lines of Vacation/Christmas Hoedown with new sets and songs. The only "New" character seems to be Liverlips being renamed "Romeo McGrowl"

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom