News Country Bear Jamboree is getting new songs and acts

dreamfinding

IMG_7813.jpeg

My favorite thing is that you can see the safety pins holding Teddi Barra’s necklace in place.

Sir_Cliff

I really like most of the new costumes, aside from Trixie, she needs some work.
I don't know, I think that design is kind of amusingly over-the-top in the spirit of Dolly Parton's old adage "it costs a lot of money to look this cheap." One of the things I like about the new character designs is that they seem to have understood that the original designs worked because they were humorous. I could see Trixie eliciting a bit of a chuckle just by appearing!

wdw-mk-country-bears-reintroduction-7-646x431.jpg

The Leader of the Club

No rumors to back this up, but what if the “surprising inclusion that Disney fans will love” is Hello Everybody from the Golden Horseshoe? Seems like the kind of deep cut that Disney would avoid but Parks fans might be very happy to hear again.

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
I am hearing mixed reviews of the new show as well.
But to be fair, I think this is to be expected since we are dealing with a ‘legacy show’ that had a strong following.

Interested to see how folks are going to react to the new show.

Couple more days to go…hold on to yer hats!

🎩

-
Not strong enough apparently.

The theatre was never more than 1/3 - 1/2 full during the many times I visited (August/September every year for a dozen years), when you would think a sit-down in the A/C would be a welcome respite.

Meeko77

I'm confused (which doesn't take much these days) - so Henry is now "Ursus" and Little Oscar is now "Henry," or are the photos WDWMagic posted mislabeled?
***UPDATED - Thanks, WDWMagic, for fixing!***

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom