News Country Bear Jamboree is getting new songs and acts

EagleScout610

It's a joke ... I do that.
Premium Member
Country Bear Musical Jamboree is set to be fully revealed the morning of July 10, so we are just a few days away from finding out all of the details. I know there’s some behind-the-scenes work starting tomorrow, so we might see some content from Disney before the 10th. I’ve heard some surprisingly good reactions to this show so far, though I’m still skeptical on some of the song choices. We will see very soon!
I've heard some things about the show as well. Let's just say, if what I hear is correct, it could make many fans of the original unhappy.

A number by a certain Large Albert got cut

Streetway

What on earth could the “surprise” be that Martin keeps talking about that will make us happy? It’s all Disney songs except for “come again”, blood on the saddle is gone, the Disney songs are all repeat ones, and imo if Pete reneday was coming back, they’d have done promo with him to promote “heritage” and stuff. What could possibly be here that could please us all of us and could be unexpected? I’m not saying it’ll be a bad show, it’s just I don’t understand what it could even be? I’m not trying to call Martin a liar either, I have zero beef with him, he’s a cool dude and i respect him, just I don’t know what he could mean.

IanDLBZF

What on earth could the “surprise” be that Martin keeps talking about that will make us happy? It’s all Disney songs except for “come again”, blood on the saddle is gone, the Disney songs are all repeat ones, and imo if Pete reneday was coming back, they’d have done promo with him to promote “heritage” and stuff. What could possibly be here that could please us all of us and could be unexpected? I’m not saying it’ll be a bad show, it’s just I don’t understand what it could even be? I’m not trying to call Martin a liar either, I have zero beef with him, he’s a cool dude and i respect him, just I don’t know what he could mean.
Guess we're about to find out.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom