Coronavirus and Walt Disney World general discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DCBaker

Premium Member
Looks like Disney has finally shrunk the "Important Information" section on the top of the Walt Disney World website -

Screen Shot 2022-04-20 at 4.43.15 PM.png

Here's what it used to look like -

Screen Shot 2022-04-20 at 4.42.57 PM.png

Last edited:

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
You realize this will be appealed in the 11th circuit.

Not only can this ruling be upheld, but it could be expanded upon further limiting the CDC.

It seems like like weird risk for a few more days of masking.
Yeah. Strange. I guess we will see.

Epcotfan21

Yesterday we received notification that a child in our son’s preschool class tested positive for Covid and the class was resuming business as usual. For Alpha and Delta, the class would have been shut down for 7+ days.

Heelz2315

We were able to go back to WDW for a short spring break trip. We had waited since the pandemic started, and the mask mandate to be lifted at WDW to return. It was a great trip! We all really needed a break. The only place we were required to mask was on the monorail, which is why we rode the ferry until Tuesday afternoon when the mask mandate was removed on the monorail.

I had really worried about masks coming and going and was gripping that we may not be able to go w/o masks. I was really worried and fortunately we made it without an issue. I asked a few managers there if they thought Disney would bring masks back, for them to answer quickly NO, and I also inquired what metrics they use to make their decisions and not one person knew for sure.

Now I know cases are rising, but if WDW will hold off making any changes until mid July we can get our July trip in as we have done for the last 40+ years. I really hope they don't revert back, when things go up in the next few weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom