Coronavirus and Walt Disney World general discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

correcaminos

Same. My second had a milk protein allergy as an infant. The special forumla she went on once DW stopped feeding stunk so bad. It was nasty.
I feel for you. Mine had severe reflux so we eliminated common allergens/intolerances which meant special formula only. Good thing was we had a friend who worked at where the formula was made and got it for us at their cost. So only foul smelling poo was our negative of it. So do not miss those days... now he can feed himself 🤣

Related to Disney this same kid is excited for a the burgers at Connections Cafe in June.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Same!

But I feel for formula byproducts. My kid was on a special one as an infant... oof!
colicky kiddo here.

Similac 360 - glorious tiny unstinky poos, but colicky baby with few spitups
Nutramigen - giant honey mustard poos, but relaxed baby, with lots of spitups
(Current formula) Similac 360 sensitive - giant brown horribly stinky from hell poos, but relaxed baby and fewer spitups

correcaminos

colicky kiddo here.

Similac 360 - glorious tiny unstinky poos, but colicky baby with few spitups
Nutramigen - giant honey mustard poos, but relaxed baby, with lots of spitups
(Current formula) Similac 360 sensitive - giant brown horribly stinky from hell poos, but relaxed baby and fewer spitups
Have you looked into meds too? While the formula helped (this was 14 years ago so names have changed, but Similac was the brand) we required a liquid med to really help. It was a combo thing for us. My doc tried to just say colic but his spit up was rank so we knew it was reflux. At about 11 months we dropped meds though he continued to spit up off and on after he was 1. Even at 4 or so he could sometimes have heart burn and stomach pains if he didn't get to eat or drink enough. Around age 5 it completely went away.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Have you looked into meds too? While the formula helped (this was 14 years ago so names have changed, but Similac was the brand) we required a liquid med to really help. It was a combo thing for us. My doc tried to just say colic but his spit up was rank so we knew it was reflux. At about 11 months we dropped meds though he continued to spit up off and on after he was 1. Even at 4 or so he could sometimes have heart burn and stomach pains if he didn't get to eat or drink enough. Around age 5 it completely went away.
We have, but pediatrician wants us to try different formulas first.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Update.

A new reason to wear a mask at home has appeared.

My son's new formula makes his twosies smell like a rotting cesspool of death in ultrahell. I prefer the smell of a fresh KN95 to that.

Understand! We added the meds after trying 3 or 4 formulas and a very strict schedule (with amounts limited) and such. I wish you well as this was the only rough time really during his infancy.
My nephew went through something similar it was hard on everybody. Sending prayers and pixie dust @mkt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom