Coronavirus and Walt Disney World general discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

celluloid

Some actual news:

MagicBands will be mandatory to allow guests to complete health questionnaires in advance through the app.

MDE finally finds its purpose.

Haha. Yeah, let's trust the system that cannot even get a family a fastpass with something that they would want to seriously roll out to show safety efforts.

Polynesia

Haha. Yeah, let's trust the system that cannot even get a family a fastpass with something that they would want to seriously roll out to show safety efforts.
I’ve use Magic Bands from the beginning when they came out. It was tricky at first but for our family it’s been pretty much smooth sailing to use. I think they work just fine. But that’s only my opinion based on our usage which was every weekend before the parks shut down 😊

celluloid

I’ve use Magic Bands from the beginning when they came out. It was tricky at first but for our family it’s been pretty much smooth sailing to use. I think they work just fine. But that’s only my opinion based on our usage which was every weekend before the parks shut down 😊

I was just joking. But the magic bands would not be necessary for the questionare even if it did become a thing(which would be kind of pointless ane make a lawyer somewhere partially happy) Not that I think it would happen, you would just need the APP not the magic band.

DVCakaCarlF

Do the airlines perform any kind of screening prior to boarding? I haven’t flown since the closure of WDW, so I was curious to anyone else’s experiences.

I could see TSA using thermal imaging during the body scans to see if you are sick.

davis_unoxx

Well they prefer opening "Sooner" than later
I wonder if college students will want to pay to be on campus if they were masks, can’t go to sports game, can’t party, tons of other things affected due to social distancing. I know I won’t be returning on campus this fall...

lilypgirl

I wonder if college students will want to pay to be on campus if they were masks, can’t go to sports game, can’t party, tons of other things affected due to social distancing. I know I won’t be returning on campus this fall...
Well considering no one has said those things won't happen next academic year it would be silly to make that decision right now.

Polynesia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom