Coronavirus and Walt Disney World general discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patcheslee

Well finally getting DD13s booster. Had scheduled yesterday at CVS, pharmacy was closed due to staffing. Scheduled for Walgreens at 10am today, told to come back around 5pm because it was still frozen. Took 30 minutes to get checked in due to line, called back at 6, and now waiting the 15 minutes to leave. In comparison, last time took less than 30 total.

correcaminos

Well finally getting DD13s booster. Had scheduled yesterday at CVS, pharmacy was closed due to staffing. Scheduled for Walgreens at 10am today, told to come back around 5pm because it was still frozen. Took 30 minutes to get checked in due to line, called back at 6, and now waiting the 15 minutes to leave. In comparison, last time took less than 30 total.
Eek sorry. Hope your DD does okay. One friend of my kid's was out with a fever yesterday/today but so far most are doing okay. Mind was just tired and a bit of arm pain.

Patcheslee

Eek sorry. Hope your DD does okay. One friend of my kid's was out with a fever yesterday/today but so far most are doing okay. Mind was just tired and a bit of arm pain.
Figure she'll be okay, beside tired she hasn't had reactions to the others. Luckily she's still been on winter break, so she slept in a bit today. Hopefully tomorrow she's ready for school.

TehPuddingMan

Same here. I got vaccinated and boosted but otherwise I go about life as if it was 2019 except for wearing a mask when absolutely required which means when traveling by air and the few visits I've made to WDW.
Disney is the only place I wear a mask solely because I have no choice. I see less and less masks every day. Today maybe 20% were wearing masks At Publix.

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
Same here. I got vaccinated and boosted but otherwise I go about life as if it was 2019 except for wearing a mask when absolutely required which means when traveling by air and the few visits I've made to WDW.
If you’re vaccinated and boosted, that’s the best precaution (outside of living alone in a basement with zero interaction with other humans). But we all know that.

Vegas Disney Fan

It may not seem like much but that’s probably 90% of what we can do to protect ourselves. Add some basic social distancing and frequent hand washing and our “minimal effort” becomes 95%.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom