Coronavirus and Walt Disney World general discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

hopemax

But doesn't that mean that once the supply of a non essential such as a TV or video game runs out that they will no longer have any till April 3rd or whatever?
In the car, but DH said this applies to shipments from 3rd party sellers. Not Amazon itself. So if the TV is sold by Amazon, it will still be received. But if the TV is sold by Bob’s TV & Electronic Store then it won’t.

"El Gran Magnifico"

Mr Flibble is Very Cross.
Can you share the gist of the pertinent info?

Sorry. Didn't realize the paywall. Basically, that the younger gen is not adhering to any safety precautions and that even though they themselves aren't the most at risk group - they become carriers - and endanger everyone. Like everything else, It's not the entire generation. But enough of them to cause a concern.

ImperfectPixie

Sorry. Didn't realize the paywall. Basically, that the younger gen is not adhering to any safety precautions and that even though they themselves aren't the most at risk group - they become carriers - and endanger everyone. Like everything else, It's not the entire generation. But enough of them to cause a concern.
Thanks. Yeah...not a fan of paywalls when it comes to news...it should be accessible to all.

And I agree wholeheartedly as I've seen evidence of it on social media.

Josh Hendy

I'm pretty confident with Bob stepping down abruptly was because he saw what was coming with corona and didn't want to have to deal with it.
Maybe he's a genius or has ESP. Or maybe he was told what was going to happen by friends who had inside information on the probability of quarantines and the likely financial consequences. I also think that he was given permission by someone to scoot, or at least to partly scoot. Perhaps by the major shareholders or bondholders. As in, "Gee Bob, you could hardly have steered this company onto thinner ice if you were an airline CEO or president of a subprime auto loan company ... might as well spend more time working on your tennis game because in a couple of months it'll hardly matter who's running this thing."

ImperfectPixie

Maybe he's a genius or has ESP. Or maybe he was told what was going to happen by friends who had inside information on the probability of quarantines and the likely financial consequences. I also think that he was given permission by someone to scoot, or at least to partly scoot. Perhaps by the major shareholders or bondholders. As in, "Gee Bob, you could hardly have steered this company onto thinner ice if you were an airline CEO or president of a subprime auto loan company ... might as well spend more time working on your tennis game because in a couple of months it'll hardly matter who's running this thing."
I highly suspect there was insider info being bandied about. There's no way his timing was what it was only by consequence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom