Confess your Disney Sins!!!!

DJMoore2011

my sin would be....I pushed a guy into the parade route when he stepped in front of my Special Needs Daughter blocking her view when I heard him say "A kid that old don't need to see the parade" so when Hubby was taking pictures and not looking I shoved the guy and he ended up in the parade route and got yelled at by a CM and was walked down to another spot. When his friends turned to look at me I gave them "The Stare" (you know the one every Mom does) and they quickly followed the guy.

But my Daughter happily enjoyed the parade.

I would so do it again.

Ariel1986

my sin would be....I pushed a guy into the parade route when he stepped in front of my Special Needs Daughter blocking her view when I heard him say "A kid that old don't need to see the parade" so when Hubby was taking pictures and not looking I shoved the guy and he ended up in the parade route and got yelled at by a CM and was walked down to another spot. When his friends turned to look at me I gave them "The Stare" (you know the one every Mom does) and they quickly followed the guy.

I would so do it again.

I love his logic too- "A kid that old don't need to see the parade" yet he, the adult, needs to?!

Mrs.Toad

I have never sorted out my true feelings about UofE. I don't know what I think of it to this day.

Like if somebody gave me a UofE Mad Libs sheet and asked that I fill in words, I'd be at a loss. Yet I keep going on.

If I were Freud, I would guesstimate that I go on because it is almost the last, especially the dinosaur part, of the older portions of FW. It may fill a psychological void after H and WOM were taken away from me. And after I saw the botched dissection of JII and Seas and SSE….

Wow, that was deep. I just surprised myself…

In short, I have an odd "understanding" with UofE.

mm52200

I don't like the Turkey Legs.

I can't stand Vinylmation or Duffy.

I really don't like Illuminations at all. I've tried to watch it a few times and I just find it very underwhelming and boring.

Also aside from during the Food and Wine Festival, I don't really World Showcase all that much.

mergatroid

Mrs M and I don't like Dole Whips. A few years back after reading how fantastic they were on here I decided we would try one of these undiscovered delights of the MK. I'd 'bigged them up' to her for months and we headed over to purchase one as soon as the first thirst of the day hit us. As we both took our first sip we just looked at each other as if to say "is that it" :(. Me being a positive person I said "maybe it hits you after a few moments", a few moments later I was sat there still hugely disappointed and wishing I'd spent the money on a much more refreshing coke float or something.

Also one time Mrs M fancied a turkey leg, I told her not to as they looked disgusting and fatty and she hates fatty meat anyway. As usual me telling her not to, actually had the opposite effect and as I got off Thunder Mountain I saw her binning most of a turkey leg in a garbage bin as she'd decided to get one against my obviously superior judgement and correct advice. I also learned that day that pointing out that I was right really wasn't worth the hassle in situations like this :rolleyes:

We also both think that Stitch is quite entertaining in the MK :eek:

musketeer

I really like the newer version of Spaceship Earth.

I have nostalgia for Horizons, but one versus the other, I think Mission Space is better.

I don't find Illuminations or Fantasmic worth the insane amount of time required to see them from a good viewing location.

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon

I would so do it again.

Nice lesson you taught your child, Violence against others to get your own way is ok, The guy may have been an asshat but being an asshat is not a cause for violence.

tlev

I have never had a Dole Whip-I have no desire to try one.

I hate all parades except for the Halloween Parade at Magic Kindgom during MNSSHP.

I once got into a heated argument with a woman who was taking photographs with a flash on POTC. My husband had to calm me down.

I've never ridden Liberty Square Riverboat or visited Tom Sawyer Island and don't plan on it.

I've never been to the Enchanted Tiki Room.

Toy Story Mania is overrated. We have the Wii game which is just as exciting so we don't wait the 90 minutes or more to ride.

I am SUPER excited about Avatarland coming to Animal Kingdom.

It does not bother me at all for the effects on Expedition Everest to not be working correctly. I have not shared the info that it does not work like it should with my daughter so she does not know what she's missing. It is her favorite ride effects or not.

musketeer

I've never ridden Liberty Square Riverboat or visited Tom Sawyer Island and don't plan on it.

I used to feel the same way about the Riverboat and the Swiss Family Treehouse...until I did both. They are both very cool. I haven't made it to Tom Sawyer Island yet, but because of my experience with the other two I mentioned, I'll get there someday.

Stupido

I had... uh... adult relations in the Magic Kingdom.
I miss CaDCT already.
I would pick Animal Kingdom over Epcot and Hollywood any day.
I think Liberty Square is wasted space.

UberPlannerMom

Also one time Mrs M fancied a turkey leg, I told her not to as they looked disgusting and fatty and she hates fatty meat anyway. As usual me telling her not to, actually had the opposite effect and as I got off Thunder Mountain I saw her binning most of a turkey leg in a garbage bin as she'd decided to get one against my obviously superior judgement and correct advice. I also learned that day that pointing out that I was right really wasn't worth the hassle in situations like this :rolleyes:
:eek:
Wait- how long had you been married at this point? I would think she would have taught you this by your first anniversary... unless you aren't right often? :hilarious:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom