Confess your Disney Sins!!!!

SMS55

Depending on what I eat I can be very flatulent. I can clear buildings and on occasion I have let one go in a line. This past weekend I was in the fast past line for Ariel at MK. People were looking around wondering what had died. My wife just looked at me like "really?"
One time as I was approaching the MK gate, I thought I had money but my wife(girlfriend at the time) said I didn't have much cash, so I told them I had breakfast reservations at Chef Mickey's and proceeded to park at MK.
Reused an old mug on a later trip.
We really wanted to ride Rockin Roller Coaster more than once because on our previous trip it was broken so we asked for a baby swap pass even though we all had fast passes.
An ex-girlfriend of mine was a former cast member. So once she took me to property control and I bunch of clothes for my son really cheap (don't know if that counts, maybe just have a good connection). She also would get us free food from friends she still had around the parks and at EPCOT and Animal Kingdom we got in for free because her friend was at the gate and would just open it for us.
When I look back, I should be barred from Disney for all my sins. I know I'm forgetting stuff.
Not as bad as my sister in law's friend. She goes to guest relations and tells them she is ADD and paranoid schizophrenic. She gets a fast pass for all rides

DJMoore2011

Nice lesson you taught your child, Violence against others to get your own way is ok, The guy may have been an asshat but being an asshat is not a cause for violence.

Don't like it, then when it happens to you handle it differently, and did I say my Daughter saw me? No I did not, she was too wrapped up looking another way.

And if I am an asshat for making sure my Daughter saw a parade then so be it. AT that point not knowing if we would ever get a chance to come back I did everything I could to make sure she was happy. After asking the guy repeatedly to move and being ignored I little push and it was done. Didn't say it was right, didn't say it was wrong. I will deal with Karma when it comes around. 99.999% of the time, I am nice and easy going, that slight .001% I am not so nice. Don't like it, ignore my posts, block me. But at least I can admit what I've done and willing to deal with Karma when it comes around.

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
Where on earth are people having 'adult relations' in Magic Kingdom?!
It did strike while I was there over the summer if/where/why/how people did, if they did at all. To be honest I think I would be completely put off by it being DISNEY + families and kids and stuff. :/

End Balconies on Contemporary facing MK are good spots...

Sans Souci

It did strike while I was there over the summer if/where/why/how people did, if they did at all. To be honest I think I would be completely put off by it being DISNEY + families and kids and stuff. :/

In all honesty, I find being around screeching children all day a natural contraceptive.

alissafalco

Depending on what I eat I can be very flatulent. I can clear buildings and on occasion I have let one go in a line. This past weekend I was in the fast past line for Ariel at MK. People were looking around wondering what had died. My wife just looked at me like "really?"
One time as I was approaching the MK gate, I thought I had money but my wife(girlfriend at the time) said I didn't have much cash, so I told them I had breakfast reservations at Chef Mickey's and proceeded to park at MK.
Reused an old mug on a later trip.
We really wanted to ride Rockin Roller Coaster more than once because on our previous trip it was broken so we asked for a baby swap pass even though we all had fast passes.
An ex-girlfriend of mine was a former cast member. So once she took me to property control and I bunch of clothes for my son really cheap (don't know if that counts, maybe just have a good connection). She also would get us free food from friends she still had around the parks and at EPCOT and Animal Kingdom we got in for free because her friend was at the gate and would just open it for us.
When I look back, I should be barred from Disney for all my sins. I know I'm forgetting stuff.
Not as bad as my sister in law's friend. She goes to guest relations and tells them she is ADD and paranoid schizophrenic. She gets a fast pass for all rides

Your sister in laws friend is disgusting, and birds of a feather.

pumpkin7

We got the free shuttle from I Drive onto property, we then got a bus to Art of Animation to take a look around, and snuck into the pool area, just because the whole place is so stunning!
Sucks that I actually wanted to look around Pop Century but AoA was pretty neat too.
I would also like to add that we didn't actually use the pool, I just took some pictures and I felt like the whole time everyone knew we were tresspassing!

DisneyConstruction23

I do not think Disney cares that you were trespassing because you were taking in the beauty of the hotel. My Gf and I actually kinda are bad people because we tend to drive from home (we live about 7 minutes from MK) and park at the Poly saying we have reservations at the Poly Kona Cafe and then take monorail to the park and yeah never pay for parking (even though we are AP holders so it would be free, we just prefer to park their instead of having to take the tram at the parks....she is also in a wheelchair due to a joint disorder so using the Monorail is easier for us but I still kinda feel guilty at times)

Britt

Agreed....not really sure how people can get "into it" with all the kids, weird music, and cameras you know are watching. LOL

Stupido

It was during my CP days, and it wasn't exactly in guest view. #classypersonoftheyear

RyGuy74

I think Toy Story Midway Mania is overrated.

And this one TRULY is evil/sinful: I prefer Disneyland to MK (let the stoning commence)

graphite1326

We got the free shuttle from I Drive onto property, we then got a bus to Art of Animation to take a look around, and snuck into the pool area, just because the whole place is so stunning!
Sucks that I actually wanted to look around Pop Century but AoA was pretty neat too.
I would also like to add that we didn't actually use the pool, I just took some pictures and I felt like the whole time everyone knew we were tresspassing!
We took a trip over to AoA when it was almsot completed. We ran right int a CM. She knew we didn't belong there and we didn't know what to do but walked up to her and tell her we just wanted to look around. She proceded to tell us to make sure and go into the buildings and check out the artwork and that there would be a tour at noon if we wanted to come back. Surprised us. If we had ad the time we would have taken the tour but we didn't.

Ben_since_1971

- Not that impressed with Dole Whips
- All this talk about Turkey legs is making me want one my next trip (and I will probably regret it :p)
- I liked the Jungle Cruise holiday makeover - and the skipper jokes
- I like ALL the JC skipper jokes
- Never saw the point of Vinylmation
- But I do have way more pins than a 47 yo man should have

- I had a chance to get a picture with the big 3 princesses - Cinderella, Snow White & Belle - with no one else around - and didn't do it. This was several years ago before Mickey moved to the Town Square theater. I went in through the camera center in the front of the building and through to the hall where the Disney mural is. I have no idea where they were going, but I saw the three of them chatting, waiting for something. I don't even think that there was an attendant there. Now I am not one to stand in line for character pictures., although I do have one with Mickey when I caught the line just right.

Anyways, here's this golden opportunity - not just a character, but a princess! Not just one princess, but THREE of them! All to myself!!! No line!!! How cool would this be!!! And then I turned into the shy 9th grader who couldn't even ask a girl to dance. So I turned on my heel and walked out. Then walked back in. Then walked out. Then walked in, but they were gone by then. I have ALWAYS regretted it.

ETA - I like MM+ and FP+

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom