Concepts for DCA coming to WDW?

frank2271

I agree with you that the new offerings look absolutely fantastic. DCA looks to be an absolutely fabulous park in a few years.

Of note to me was the scale of the new Cars E ticket. It looks like Test Track with triple the outdoor track length, and amazing scenery.

If WDW gets any of that I will be happy. But I definitely want to get to Anaheim in around 4-5 years.

Do you have a pic of the Cars E Ticket? I would love to see it.

Thanks.

whitemule28

Why would they have two separately themed, but mechanically identical rides in the new parachute drop and the jumpin jellyfish in the same park? Doesn't seem very practical to me.

jt04

Original Poster
Why would they have two separately themed, but mechanically identical rides in the new parachute drop and the jumpin jellyfish in the same park? Doesn't seem very practical to me.

The JJ ride is designed for children, the parachute drop...not so much.

HMF

After looking at the concept art from the Blue Sky exhibit at DCA I have to say it appears the "Magic" is back in Glendale.
The Magic is back at Glendale as far as Disneyland is concerned. The team in charge of WDW projects could not make a good attraction if their life depended on it.

MousDad

Do you have a pic of the Cars E Ticket? I would love to see it.

Thanks.

Courtesy MicAge:

IMG_1686.jpg

There's some more at http://micechat.com/disneyland-news/california-adventure-fix/

SirGoofy

The Magic is back at Glendale as far as Disneyland is concerned. The team in charge of WDW projects could not make a good attraction if their life depended on it.

Yea because EE, Mission Space, and TSMM are aweful. Not to mention our Haunted Mansion! I can't believe most people say it's superior to Disneylands!:rolleyes:

Seriously, give any Imagineer 1.5 billion and they could do great things. Don't blame the painters for not creating a masterpiece when they are only given finger paint.

hemloc

:snore:

Yawn.... Wake me when they install these bad boys. Best 'ride' in Fort Benning(But they only let me ride once, grrrr!!)!!

450_prexy.jpg

frank2271

You would think after all this time building parks that they would realize that if they cut corners and cut budgets it will come back and bite them in the butt. Think of the money they lost on the half-built parks like DCA and AK. Just let the dreamers do build it and we will come.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom