Trip Report (Completed) The Final Countdown

Tuvalu

Premium Member
This has great potential for awesomeness!

(But please hold the
78E90732-BBB8-43BA-A5C4-45CE793782FC.jpeg

DisneyGigi

The plans...

Uh....

Well we haven't really got any 😂😂 We'll be heading to Epcot first, then day two will be Animal Kingdom, then Magic Kingdom. I miss our APs so incredibly much. I loved being able to hop into a park for a few hours and not feel like I've wasted a bunch of money 😂😂 but that's not meant to be this trip, so the last day we'll either have breakfast at a resort or stop by Disney Springs before driving back.

The challenges:

1) last time we took N to Disney, he was sad he didn't get a turkey leg 🤢🤮🤢🤮 and now Liberty Square is closed for refurbishment and I'm not sure where to get one for him. Hoping for some pixie dust on that one 🤮🤢😂😂
View attachment 525804
So gross....

2) We still have online schooling, which on a normal, not Florida week is.... Let's just say the f-word I mutter under my breath is not "fun"... You would think this would be easier in Florida with the pool and the sunshine, but it's apparently somehow not 😂😂 A hates online schooling.

Me: there's just one more app, babe..."

Her:
View attachment 525809

3) A is a shopaholic. She won't admit it though. I need to get her into one of those twelve step programs 😂😂 she's had a growing list of things she wants to buy at Disney. Not sure how I'm going to reign it in.

4) Listen, I KNOW A is too old for a stroller. You know she is too. But Disney is so much walking. She'll walk about three miles without complaint, but we walk about six miles on a Disney day. And let me tell you, carrying a 54 pound wiggly child makes the best day ever turn into the most excruciating day ever really quickly😂😂 When we took her for her birthday trip, I carried her so much over those two days that I couldn't feel my shoulders for a month. So.... Uh.... We're bringing a stroller. Judge away😂😂 I don't really care😂😂 I just want to be able to not have tingly fingers at the end of this 😂😂
Following! Besides the Turkey Leg that B got one at in Frontierland, at the little stand between Haunted Mansion and Bears- there also was one in America at Epcot. Fife & Drum maybe?

cgersic

Yes!! And farts!! And currently she's also OBSESSED with pranks 😂😂 she is constantly pranking us!! For Christmas she even made N a "Pranksmus present" 😂😂 he opened this huge box to find this clay poop she made with corn and flies😂😂View attachment 525825

She couldn't contain her glee at all when he was unwrapping it 😂😂
View attachment 525826

She's the worst 😂😂
OK, she just looks like soooo much fun! And so grown up! Can't wait to follow along!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom