Trip Report (Completed) The Final Countdown

KellBelle

Honestly I'm going to be the whiney one about the masks 😂😂 N wears them for work. A has in person school every other week and has to wear her mask all day for class and recess. I'm the only one not used to it. I only ever really go to the grocery store, so I don't really wear them for more than a half hour at a time.

I have worked from home since March, so I also don't wear a mask all day, only when we go out to run errands. I was surprised, but it really did not bother me at all to wear one all day. I think I might have had a different opinion if I was there in the heat, but it was no problem at all in December. I would bring lots of different types and see which feels more comfortable for you. Happy to hear that your ER visit was okay!

PacNWTigger

1066ccaac2c45e8a6fa728b9b1701478.gif

amjt660

Premium Member
I'm totally biased but she's almost too pretty😂😂 I'm hoping she keeps her "take no carp" attitude into her teenager years, or I might be in trouble 😂😂

two things

1) I do not know what fish has to do with this story ( Crap - Carp)
2) My youngest came home one day and said to me " Daddy, I can run faster than all the boys in Grade 2" - I said " Good for you, now you just keep running and never stop" - she was confused - my wife was cracking up

Max

Songbird76

I’m pretty sure I mentioned not to worry in an earlier TR - my daughter started out very girlie and princess obsessed and now as a teen she is anything but.
Yep. My daughter is 14 and still into glitter and dresses and such, but she's also totally into math and science. Her favorite classes are chemistry, physics, and math. She's the only girl choosing the science and math profile at school in her class. Almost all the boys are choosing that, but she's the only girl. A's pretty fierce...I think she'll be ok!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom