• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Trip Report (Completed) The Final Countdown

"Everything in the forest has its season. Where one thing falls, another grows. Maybe not what was there before, but something new and wonderful all the same" - Bambi's Mom

My daughter, A, is smart as a whippet (is that the right saying?! ๐Ÿ˜‚). She's witty and funny and creative and so incredibly wonderful, and she really loves Disney. You met her when she was almost 3 years old in my first trip report (linked in signature), so I'm sure you know that I ordered a tomboy but received a sparkly unicorn princess cupcake instead.
untitled-129.jpg

Well her tastes are finally changing a little (miniscule, tiny, itsy bitsy, microscopic) bit. She does her makeup instead of playing dress up. She watches Gravity Falls and Star Butterfly instead of her princess movies. She begs to go to Claire's instead of the Disney Store now. Our little A is growing up and is now almost six years old ๐Ÿ˜ณ
20201218_192738.jpg

A's a clever one. She is absolutely certain that I am the Easter Bunny, and pretty darn sure that I'm Santa, too. She's decided that Mickey and Doc Mcstuffins are just people in costumes because their mouths don't move, and Stormtroopers are just off-duty police officers who like to dress up in their free time. But she somehow still believes in the Disney princesses!! Those ladies are our last foothold in the land of the magic being real, and we're only hanging on to them by a thread. So we're taking one last quick trip before the magic dies. "We're leaving together, but it's still farewell..."

That's a little melodramatic ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I'm sure we'll find a new Disney magic... I hope!

This trip will only be the Three Musketeers: myself, my daughter A, and my boyfriend N (you'll remember him as the koala๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚)
20210121_222204.jpg

When: we'll be coming to you live Jan 29 through Feb 1

Where: I'm so glad to say that we'll be back at Shades of Green!! This week be N's first time there, and A cannot wait to show him the TWO pools ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

dryerlintfan

Original Poster

dryerlintfan

Original Poster

dryerlintfan

Original Poster
The plans...

Uh....

Well we haven't really got any ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ We'll be heading to Epcot first, then day two will be Animal Kingdom, then Magic Kingdom. I miss our APs so incredibly much. I loved being able to hop into a park for a few hours and not feel like I've wasted a bunch of money ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ but that's not meant to be this trip, so the last day we'll either have breakfast at a resort or stop by Disney Springs before driving back.

The challenges:

1) last time we took N to Disney, he was sad he didn't get a turkey leg ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฎ and now Liberty Square is closed for refurbishment and I'm not sure where to get one for him. Hoping for some pixie dust on that one ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
1611321451806.png

So gross....

2) We still have online schooling, which on a normal, not Florida week is.... Let's just say the f-word I mutter under my breath is not "fun"... You would think this would be easier in Florida with the pool and the sunshine, but it's apparently somehow not ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ A hates online schooling.

Me: there's just one more app, babe..."

Her:
received_594229911529688.jpeg

3) A is a shopaholic. She won't admit it though. I need to get her into one of those twelve step programs ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ she's had a growing list of things she wants to buy at Disney. Not sure how I'm going to reign it in.

4) Listen, I KNOW A is too old for a stroller. You know she is too. But Disney is so much walking. She'll walk about three miles without complaint, but we walk about six miles on a Disney day. And let me tell you, carrying a 54 pound wiggly child makes the best day ever turn into the most excruciating day ever really quickly๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ When we took her for her birthday trip, I carried her so much over those two days that I couldn't feel my shoulders for a month. So.... Uh.... We're bringing a stroller. Judge away๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I don't really care๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I just want to be able to not have tingly fingers at the end of this ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

DisneyGigi

The plans...

Uh....

Well we haven't really got any ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ We'll be heading to Epcot first, then day two will be Animal Kingdom, then Magic Kingdom. I miss our APs so incredibly much. I loved being able to hop into a park for a few hours and not feel like I've wasted a bunch of money ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ but that's not meant to be this trip, so the last day we'll either have breakfast at a resort or stop by Disney Springs before driving back.

The challenges:

1) last time we took N to Disney, he was sad he didn't get a turkey leg ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฎ and now Liberty Square is closed for refurbishment and I'm not sure where to get one for him. Hoping for some pixie dust on that one ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
View attachment 525804
So gross....

2) We still have online schooling, which on a normal, not Florida week is.... Let's just say the f-word I mutter under my breath is not "fun"... You would think this would be easier in Florida with the pool and the sunshine, but it's apparently somehow not ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ A hates online schooling.

Me: there's just one more app, babe..."

Her:
View attachment 525809

3) A is a shopaholic. She won't admit it though. I need to get her into one of those twelve step programs ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ she's had a growing list of things she wants to buy at Disney. Not sure how I'm going to reign it in.

4) Listen, I KNOW A is too old for a stroller. You know she is too. But Disney is so much walking. She'll walk about three miles without complaint, but we walk about six miles on a Disney day. And let me tell you, carrying a 54 pound wiggly child makes the best day ever turn into the most excruciating day ever really quickly๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ When we took her for her birthday trip, I carried her so much over those two days that I couldn't feel my shoulders for a month. So.... Uh.... We're bringing a stroller. Judge away๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I don't really care๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I just want to be able to not have tingly fingers at the end of this ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Following! Besides the Turkey Leg that B got one at in Frontierland, at the little stand between Haunted Mansion and Bears- there also was one in America at Epcot. Fife & Drum maybe?

dryerlintfan

Original Poster
Wasn't A obsessed with ***** (I've been edited.....lady's chests) and poop?

I think I'm going to enjoy this.

Yes!! And farts!! And currently she's also OBSESSED with pranks ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ she is constantly pranking us!! For Christmas she even made N a "Pranksmus present" ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ he opened this huge box to find this clay poop she made with corn and flies๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
20201225_100727.jpg

She couldn't contain her glee at all when he was unwrapping it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
20201225_084702_capture(0).jpg

She's the worst ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

cgersic

Yes!! And farts!! And currently she's also OBSESSED with pranks ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ she is constantly pranking us!! For Christmas she even made N a "Pranksmus present" ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ he opened this huge box to find this clay poop she made with corn and flies๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚View attachment 525825

She couldn't contain her glee at all when he was unwrapping it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
View attachment 525826

She's the worst ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
OK, she just looks like soooo much fun! And so grown up! Can't wait to follow along!

dryerlintfan

Original Poster
YAY! SO in for this! Man, A is really getting big! I am sure you guys will have the best time! I hope your SOG experience is great like ours was in December!

OK, she just looks like soooo much fun! And so grown up! Can't wait to follow along!

She's growing like a weed. I bought her dresses back when fall hit. Size 7/8. The sleeves still fit, but her legs have grown so long that if she doesn't wear shorts or pants her butt cheeks poke out ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I should measure her!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom