Trip Report *COMPLETED* Don't Forget To Make A Wish!!

Nemo14

We kind of cheated a little and visited the Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary in Naples and saw a few babies. But you know how much I've been looking for them in the wild, and on our drive home from the sanctuary I saw TWO on the side of the road!!

Some sanctuary photos...

View attachment 454470View attachment 454471View attachment 454472View attachment 454473View attachment 454474
Did you happen to see any of these there?

Songbird76

We kind of cheated a little and visited the Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary in Naples and saw a few babies. But you know how much I've been looking for them in the wild, and on our drive home from the sanctuary I saw TWO on the side of the road!!

Some sanctuary photos...

View attachment 454470View attachment 454471View attachment 454472View attachment 454473View attachment 454474
That's some rarely seen wildlife there in the pink shirt!! Was there a sign accompanying the areas so you know what you are looking at? ;)

Nemo14

No!! That would have been so cool!! I grew up around cougars in California (not the older women in the bar, type😂) and i miss seeing them around

Now THAT creature is much more dangerous than the panther!! AND she talks a lot more 😂😂
We were at Corkscrew a couple of weeks after that incident and I really hoped to see one then (those panther crossing signs along the way to Marco really get me excited!)
Great TR by the way. You 2 should take your comedy act on the road! :joyfull: :joyfull: :joyfull:

Hula Baloo

I had a stroke a little over a year ago, and for about 8-9 months afterwards I had intense migraines every day. I got used to them because I couldn't take a breather from life. I generally get visual symptoms (snow, floaters, halos, and everything looks like an HDR photo which hurts my brain), really painfully throbby head and it hurts to open my eyes and I feel like I need to throw up every time I move, but again.... I just had to start powering through them. I'm a single mom to a rambunctious young kid so I didn't really have the option to stay home in peace and quiet :hilarious: :hilarious:

Thankfully they're down to only occurring when I have a trigger, instead of every day. The biggest trigger for me is lack of sleep, but I also can't be in bright sunlight and I have to wear blue light cancelling headphones, and I can't be in really noisy places for very long without the drumming starting. A's birthday party in my tiny house got me pretty good :hilarious::hilarious:
Wow you’re better than me. I’m a wimp when I get one. I’ve noticed mine are triggered by not drinking enough water.

Minnesota disney fan

Finally caught up on rest after our trip! And back to see how you and A did at WDW? We didn't see anyone that looked like you two, but it was Way Too Crowded! We had a good time even with the crowds and cold weather, afterall, it's Disney:) I haven't read it all, but hope you had a great trip:)

RememberWhen

Unfortunately, you are not wrong!! She was up until ten last night playing with her bungholes of joy. She said Bolt asked Nala out on a date, so today when she gets up we'll have to enact that. I'm thinking she won't let me just feed them Lulu's dog food, either :hilarious: :hilarious:

She said "and be prepared, because I think we're going to need to plan their wedding!! This is so exciting!!!"

I'm pretty sure she just wants cake :hilarious::hilarious:
I also want cake. So, I’m on board with this plan!

Songbird76

Unfortunately, you are not wrong!! She was up until ten last night playing with her bungholes of joy. She said Bolt asked Nala out on a date, so today when she gets up we'll have to enact that. I'm thinking she won't let me just feed them Lulu's dog food, either :hilarious: :hilarious:

She said "and be prepared, because I think we're going to need to plan their wedding!! This is so exciting!!!"

I'm pretty sure she just wants cake :hilarious::hilarious:
Just tell her due to Coronavirus, all the places you would go out on a date are closed, and gatherings like weddings are not allowed. :p Make sure they stay 1.5 meters apart!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom