Columbia Harbour House unveils new nutritious menu including fresh steamed broccoli

plaz10

While this is my favorite counter service place for their fried shrimp and apple crisp for dessert...I'm going to be sooo tempted to try the lobster rolls on my next visit. And I think my fiance will love the salmon.

materbuddy

I am just glad they didn't get rid of the Anchor's Aweigh sandwich. It's my favorite. This is the only place I would ever order tuna fish out.

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
I am quite excited at the prospects of sides other than fries or those gross apple slices. I love steamed broccoli so I can't wait to try it out!

I love this idea I hope they start offering broccoli at other QS places as well. On a side note, do you think they fry their shrimp in the same oil as the fries/ chicken? DH is highly allergic.

anc33

If that lobster roll is the same as the one they served at the Tomorrowland Terrace over the summer then it is actually pretty decent. Our friends in New England might say otherwise but this Florida girl is happy with it.

I too am happy my tuna and hummus sandwiches are still on the menu. Like the addition of broccoli. Personally, i hope we will see more veggie options at other QS restaurants. I have never been a fan of fries or chips.

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
I am quite excited at the prospects of sides other than fries or those gross apple slices. I love steamed broccoli so I can't wait to try it out!

Me too! I'm so happy the menus at the QS places are including healthy options now, and not just the token "side salad." It's very encouraging!

If the food here is good, I will surely stop by Guest Relations to thank them for having more healthy options!

KingdomofDreams

You Suck!

just remember, you wouldn't have this addiction if it wasn't for me hounding you for years to go with us!

Shut up and buy me a lobster roll!!

LOL...

Yum! That salmon and couscous looks pretty good! A nice CS dinner option for sure. I'm glad they kept the Anchor's Aweigh sandwich too. That's my usual choice there.

It's great to see WDW (specifically the MK) stepping up with some tasty alternatives to theme park standards like burgers, fries and tacos. Don't get me wrong.. I LOVE burgers, fries and tacos etc., and they better not ever take those choices away, but over the course of a week long vacation, it's nice to have more choices. There is an extravaganza of food options at Epcot, no reason the other parks should be so lacking.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom