Columbia Harbour House unveils new nutritious menu including fresh steamed broccoli

Figments Friend

-

I agree materbuddy...i always get one of these once a trip. Very yummy, though the Tuna Melts at The Earl of Sandwich at DTD are to die for. Both are great.

Really happy with the new additons. Columbia Harbor House is my fave CS at MK and having all these veg-friendly additons is fantastic considering the rather limited selections in this particular Park. Gosh i miss the Noodle Station....

In a couple of weeks i will be back to sample the new goodies. Looking forward to it. The hard part is trying to decide which ones to try. This might require two visit this trip!

Figments Friend

I love this idea I hope they start offering broccoli at other QS places as well. On a side note, do you think they fry their shrimp in the same oil as the fries/ chicken? DH is highly allergic.

I agree....broccoli is a awesome additon.

Regarding the cooking oil, i would assume it would be cooked in a different fryer due to many people being allergic to seafood/fish. You can always inquire at Guest Services or at the resturant itself and they will be able to tell you. Better to be sure.

Tom

Beta Return
Wife had the Broccoli Peppercorn Salad on Saturday, and she loved it. The pieces of chicken were actually pretty big.

Here's a pic:

picture.php

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
PS. If anyone gets the new food and likes it, be sure to let guest relations know. This is more than likely in a test phase, so they need positive comments to keep real food like this coming to the parks.

Tom

Beta Return
PS. If anyone gets the new food and likes it, be sure to let guest relations know. This is more than likely in a test phase, so they need positive comments to keep real food like this coming to the parks.

Oh yeah. Good point. I'll send them a re-cap e-mail at the end of the trip.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom