Club Cool - is OPEN!!!

DisneyBuff

It is amazing how fast they got that it up and running I was there on Nov 4th, a friday at 9pm leaving and they had guys in there putting in wiring, so in less then two weeks they went from construction to open. Wow.

miles1

Beverly "stimulates the appetite"?! Somebody in imangineering must be getting a good laugh out of this!

Great Pictures. Thanks.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
tink rules said:
Please explain this Beverly one to me... should I avoid it???

Just wondering...

What are the best selections you can tell me about?

Thanks
The only way I can think of to describe Beverly is carbonated grapefruit juice.

JEDIsney

Thank you so much for this update!

I'm leaving today for Disney and I was hoping that Club Cool would be open in time for my visit.

It's amazing what they did to it! It looks great.

Cynderella

Great Pics! I am going next Thursday :sohappy: So I'll hafta check it out for myself. Although I will Greatly miss the snow :cry:

swimmom

My daughter will be happy that it's open for our trip in December. It's a great place to stop and quench your thirst for free and have some fun sampling. If they could just come up with a floor that could repel the sticky. I would hate the job of cleaning that floor!!!

PBarton

Master Yoda said:
The only way I can think of to describe Beverly is carbonated grapefruit juice.
I think that this is the most accurate description I have ever seen..

Never though of it like that!

Teenchy

Nice pics, thanks for such a quick update.

I'm excited that it will be open on my trip in December, its always a great stop to chill out and get a good laugh at those who have never tasted some of the GOOD ONES! :lol: .

And although it looks very nice inside (sleek, clean, COOL!) I'm a little disappointed in the theming, it does look sterile.

I understand the cost vs. benefit thing but I will hold my final opinion until I see it live.

Is it still COLD inside? Not just regular AC but pumped up a notch? That was also one of the appealing things during those hot days.

DznyRktekt

Teenchy said:
Is it still COLD inside? Not just regular AC but pumped up a notch? That was also one of the appealing things during those hot days.

Funny about the cold air in Ice Station Cool, I think it was actually designed to move you through faster so you would drink less. I love it, but my wife is one of those people who is constantly putting on a sweatshirt everytime she enters a WDW building. I wonder which one of us the temp will suit. :cool:

As for the look of Club cool...I think it fits into "Future World" better than the glacier that once stood in its place. I feel this is another step in the right direction in bringing EPCOT back to the glory days, pre 1996.

Perhaps maybe Siemens and Coke will strike a deal to add a giant Coke bottle to the hand over Spaceship Earth. :lookaroun :lol:

dxwwf3

It does look nice, even though it's not that much different. Hopefully they'll get the Ginger Ale up by next month :)

a2grafix

miles1 said:
Beverly "stimulates the appetite"?! Somebody in imangineering must be getting a good laugh out of this!

Great Pictures. Thanks.

I wonder if Italy's Beverly as an aperitif is like the Hungarian aperitif "Unicum"?

Unicum, distributed by Zwack, has a black licorice taste to it, but I have never sipped it with Coca-Cola.

Oh, where exactly is Club Cool located? It is in the old Communicore East or West? Sorry, I have not been to Epcot since August 1993.

the-reason14

The snow theme I think I liked a little better, but changes must be made. I think Ill just have to get use to it. Im just glad that its opened and can once again sample free drinks.

mhead

I hate to be the one to disagree with most - but Beverly is NASTY!!! In fact all of the free drinks are disgusting. I guess that is why they are the free ones.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom