Club Cool - is OPEN!!!

Grantsdale

WDWScottieBoy said:
Also on a side note, in the building where all the wine bottles were for the F&W, is now being turned into Character Connection - opening November 2005. The whole place is starting to get themed, with the windows in the walkway getting stuff put on them.

I haven't seen anything posted about this, and I still don't know exactly what it is they're doing there.

It is the new area for character meets at Epcot. They are going to stop the character caravan (or whatever its called now) and instead do sets in this location.

WDWScottieBoy said:
Beverly is an excellent drink. Just read the description on it. I'd say it's probably one of the main ones you HAVE to drink.

Me personally, I LOVE Mezzo Mix (not that anyone could tell). They're all really good, so give 'em all a try.

Yea, Mezo Mix is Awsome!!! did you know you can order it in the Oktoberfest Beer Garden In the WOrld Showcase. I love this drink I sure love to cut my beer with it when Im in Germany (The real one)

WDWScottieBoy

Original Poster
Laufschneller65 said:
Yea, Mezo Mix is Awsome!!! did you know you can order it in the Oktoberfest Beer Garden In the WOrld Showcase. I love this drink I sure love to cut my beer with it when Im in Germany (The real one)

No, I didn't know that. Every time I go to Germany in Epcot I ask if they have it anywhere and everyone's always told me no.

mikeb_86

Nice Pics and thare Is a new flavor cool. The Germany one is soo so good if you like reg coke your like it. Now all that's missing is a video of tk421-sw & thimblekisses checking out this and the NEW UPgraded TLS on wednesday.

CaptainMichael

WelshBatman said:
If you face the fountain looking towards World Showcase and look Northwest, you won't miss it.
Actually, if you look Northwest, you will definitely miss it! It is to the east of the fountain looking towards World Showcase.

mousermerf

Account Suspended
STR8FAN2005 said:
Actually, if you look Northwest, you will definitely miss it! It is to the east of the fountain looking towards World Showcase.

Um.. no..?

It's in Innoventions South-West. North west is just "Innoventions West" and North east is Guest Relations, Innoventions East, and Eletric Umbrella. South East is Mousegear - while SW is also Fountainview Cafe, Segway Central (used for the tours) and the Festival Center and old Pasta Piazza restaurant.

PeeplMoovr

Did the new "Club Cool" yesterday. A few quick observations:
-Looks very industrial, and not my kind of design. Very cold (meaning lack of comfort and warmth, not temperature-wise cold) and not as "cool" as Ice Station Cool, unfortunately. I miss the old dead guy in the beginning and the ice tunnel. Although it does look cleaner inside, but I guess it's only a few days old so that stand to reason.
-As a few people mentioned, you just push a botton down once and it fills your dixie cup. I'm not sure this is a good idea. This forces us to either drink an entire cup of Beverly (which I did, unfortunately) instead of just filling a bit of a cup, or pouring out what's left (which I imagine was happening anyway). This will likely result in wasting of soda. But if Coke doesn't mind, I don't either.
-They didn't implement my idea of "free beer and wine" from around the world in the dispensers, so I can't really be happy about the refurb now, can I? :)

CaptainMichael

mousermerf said:
Um.. no..?

It's in Innoventions South-West. North west is just "Innoventions West" and North east is Guest Relations, Innoventions East, and Eletric Umbrella. South East is Mousegear - while SW is also Fountainview Cafe, Segway Central (used for the tours) and the Festival Center and old Pasta Piazza restaurant.
What I meant is it is up and to the right which on a compass rose is indeed Northeast. I'm not talking in terms of Disney's East and West. To be honest I just say the Mission: Space side or the Land Side.
***N***
NW**NE
W****E
SW**SE
***S***

markc

Checked out the new club cool; it was great to see it back..but I was dissapointed that the new machines have 3 less flavors than the old ones did (as "Smart Watermelon" and "Krest Ginger Ale" each have two dispenses per machine). And what happened to Lychee Mellow? That had to be the best soda that they've ever offered there..and now it's not there after the refurbishment...:cry:

wdwjmp239

tink rules said:
Please explain this Beverly one to me... should I avoid it???

Just wondering...

What are the best selections you can tell me about?

Thanks

Beverly....

A taste that, if you can get past it, goes down nice and smooth. ;) Don't sip, savor, and swallow....you just swallow! Down it like a shot! My brother and I will sometimes stand at the Beverly fountain and down them like shots and whoever quits first has to buy the winner lunch/dinner at The World Showcase. :lol:

mousermerf

Account Suspended
STR8FAN2005 said:
What I meant is it is up and to the right which on a compass rose is indeed Northeast. I'm not talking in terms of Disney's East and West. To be honest I just say the Mission: Space side or the Land Side.
***N***
NW**NE
W****E
SW**SE
***S***

Well, incase you were wondering - Epcot does run North/South, and M:S is in Future World East and the Land is in Future World West. Those are real geographic locations not Disney made-up ;)

mousermerf

Account Suspended
ntn_haqqer said:
Whatever happened to the ice cold tunnel at the former "Ice Station Cool?"

Literally torn down like Horizons. The vehicle was carted off first and then the entire thing was demolished. It literally was just like fiberglass rockwork that was painted blue/white stuck onto the building.

wdwjmp239

mousermerf said:
Literally torn down like Horizons. The vehicle was carted off first and then the entire thing was demolished. It literally was just like fiberglass rockwork that was painted blue/white stuck onto the building.

Thanks for info! :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom