Club Cool - is OPEN!!!

MuRkErY

And as far as the new sleek look goes, I think its more colorful, more "futuristic", and more appropriate for Future World. It reminds me alot of The Land's new look- much more modern and artistic. And I won't be surprised if The Living Seas has a similar look when it reopens Wednesday.

100% Agree. :xmas:

WDWScottieBoy

Original Poster
I looked and you can NOT buy any of the sodas in there. (I'd have bought the entire stock of Mezzo if they did, no joke.)

As far as the build a bottle, I believe you can put whatever you want in it. They have the frozen Coke and Blue Raspberry to buy, but they didn't have anything posted saying you can't fill anything up.

WDWScottieBoy

Original Poster
And yes, they did the spelling error again! Nice catch, I'll have to tell them about it.

Here it is blown up!

Attachments

• Beverly.jpg
    Beverly.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 54

lawyergirl77

Yay!! I'm so happy that it's finally open! I never stopped by the old Ice Station Cool, simply because it looked run down and kind of sketchy from the outside. But now, after hearing everyone rave ( :lol: ) about Beverly, I'm going to have to go in there and try it!! (And fool DH into trying some too!)

(Oh and Bytowner, you're absolutely right - Canadian Coke does taste different!)

TTATraveler

WDWScottieBoy said:
And yes, they did the spelling error again! Nice catch, I'll have to tell them about it.

Here it is blown up!

How embarrasing, I hope that gets fixed soon. :lookaroun Keep all english teachers and editors away from that dispenser:D

PlaneJane

In the Parks
No
ALL OF THE SODAS THERE ARE GREAT YUM YUM YUM, TRY THE BEVERLY GUZZLE GUZZLE GUZZLE:sohappy:. DONT quit drinking the beverly until they kick you out!!!! GUZZLE :drevil: :D :rolleyes:

Valawen9

I actually like the makeover. It fits in a lot better than that big ice chunk that used to be there. Although I liked the ice chunk too.:)

Jekyll Baker

I like the new 'retro-future' look - looks more Epcot-ish.
A couple thoughts: The Build-a-cup looks like the same thing that is at Goofy's Candy Co. in DTD. And Mozambique's Krest Ginger Ale is not something new, I've had it there before (or at least at Ice Station Cool)

BTW - Thanks for the pix!

I like it. I will have to make a trip over there on sunday.

Do you know if they build a cup for the frozen drinks are refillable??? they have those at Downtown Disney and they are refillable so im guessing That i can use my downtown disney one at EPCOT. I sure hope so.

Budahman

Nice pics again Scottie.....thanks.!

I am sooo totally gonna have to get me one of them Goofy build a cups. People think I'm weird at work now, wait until I get back from my early December trip and sport that new Goofy cup around. :lol:

LeeSeeBabe

WDWScottieBoy said:

Here it is blown up!

It simply just looks like they couldn't fit anymore letters on the row. I know this is the second spelling error on these machines alone, but Disney puts so much time into small details that it seems hard to believe it would be on purpose. ESPECIALLY because there was a spelling error prior to construction. Just an observation.:kiss:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom