Club Cool Gets New Drinks...

JROK

Original Poster
Club Cool or Cool Station Cool, is rumored to be receiving new drinks this fall... During my visit yesterday, there were only 3 drinks available, Smart, Kinley and another one... This has been a very common trend since it's reopening... So I asked one of the CMs (we know how reliable they are) why they couldn't keep more than a few drinks in stock... The CM said they were being really slammed this summer and not ordering a lot in because they're changing the flavors out this fall... Could it be true? Hopefully they keep some of the more popular flavors if this is true... I wouldn't mind seeing Chinoto from Venezuela...

dxwwf3

As long as the Ginger Ale is kept, that's all I care about. I also really like the Mezzo Mix, but no other soft drink tastes better than Ginger Ale on a hot day to me.

WDWScottieBoy

If Mezzo Mix is taken away...I'll be saddened. It's the greatest drink ever, and I don't want to resort to going back and paying the $2.50/can to have it imported like I usually do. :/

mikeb_86

On my last week of vacation Mezzo Mix and other good flavors was out as well!!
I hope most of the flavors stay if this is true.

bhg469

Beverly is one of my side trips. i always have to try it to make sure its still really bad. Earwax flavored soda does that to me!

SirNim

I highly doubt that the fan-favorite Beverly will not continue to have a presence in Club Cool.

And, I also highly hope that this information proves true in due time. I would love to see (and taste!) some new beverages from new and exotic countries...

C&D

Beverly is an acquired taste. I've gotten used to it, and kind of like it for what it is, an aperitif. I wouldn't want to drink 12 ounces of it but it will cleanse your pallet.:animwink:

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
A few figures that I just came up with (not scientific nor necessarily factual, but interesting all the same)

Epcot gets 9.8 million visitors per year.

If everyone averaged 3 sample cups a day, and you figure the cost of the syrup, water and cup at a nickle each....

It costs Coca-Cola $4,027.40 per day just to supply the drinks!

And you thought your grocery bill was high.

A few figures that I just came up with (not scientific nor necessarily factual, but interesting all the same)

Epcot gets 9.8 million visitors per year.

If everyone averaged 3 sample cups a day, and you figure the cost of the syrup, water and cup at a nickle each....

It costs Coca-Cola $4,027.40 per day just to supply the drinks!

And you thought your grocery bill was high.

They should sell bottles of them! But who wants to carry around a bottle.

I hope they don't get rid of Beverly. I've never had the nerves to try it and I want to someday.

CThaddeus

I was there from April 30th-May 6 of this year and they only had about three flavors available then, too. It was kind of pathetic, especially since they weren't using more than half of the areas, and the areas that were in use only had 3-4 options. I hope this improves, and I really want them to bring back the apple-flavored drink from Mexico (Manzana?). I lived on that stuff in previous visits to EPCOT. Maybe that's why it's gone...

miles1

Beverly is an acquired taste. I've gotten used to it, and kind of like it for what it is, an aperitif. I wouldn't want to drink 12 ounces of it but it will cleanse your pallet.:animwink:

It will also remove your pallet.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom