Club 32 Lounge

StevenU

Thanks! I did post a little message on here but it's still awaiting moderation. I'll just repeat what I said I have worked on theme park projects before but they have been unrelated to Disney I visited Disneyland for the first time in 15 years 1 month ago and now I am inspired. I wanted to be involved in a Disney project and I came to this site. I am very excited to be here and offer my input and brainstorm some ideas.
Welcome!:)

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
Thanks! I did post a little message on here but it's still awaiting moderation. I'll just repeat what I said I have worked on theme park projects before but they have been unrelated to Disney I visited Disneyland for the first time in 15 years 1 month ago and now I am inspired. I wanted to be involved in a Disney project and I came to this site. I am very excited to be here and offer my input and brainstorm some ideas.
Cool! Wow -- how was your trip to Disneyland? Must have been good to spark the imagination again!

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
Yeah it is. Disneyland was great! So many memories came back to me from my childhood and if it wasn't for my new fiance I wouldn't of gone but now we already plan to visit Tokyo Disney Resort later this year!
Congratulations for you and your new finance!

I've never visited any of the international parks before. Tokyo is probably at the top. That's so cool you're going!

JackWatkinson

Congratulations for you and your new finance!

I've never visited any of the international parks before. Tokyo is probably at the top. That's so cool you're going!
She was a massive Disney enthusiast before I was and she wants to visit every park and now she has someone who shares her love for Disney to travel with! Disneysea was the park she wanted to visit the most so that is where we will be going first!

mickeyfan5534

Fairytale in the Stars (The Real Final Draft)
  • Opening
    • The Sorcerer’s Apprentice
  • A Star is Born
    • Go the Distance
    • Zero to Hero
  • Hundred Acre Wood
    • Rumbly in my Tumbly
  • Under the Sea
    • Part of Your World
  • Bells of Notre Dame
    • Someday
  • Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo
    • A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes
  • When She Returns
    • When Will My Life Begin (Reprise)
    • I See the Light
  • Eyes on the Horizon Line
    • How Far I'll Go
  • Tale as Old As Time
    • Beauty and the Beast
  • Finale
    • When You Wish Upon a Star
  • Length: 30 minutes
  • Performers: 17 Characters (Mickey, Hercules, The Muses, Pooh, Ariel, Esmerelda, Cinderella, Prince Charming, Rapunzel, Flynn Rider, Moana, Belle, Beast)

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
Fairytale in the Stars (The Real Final Draft)
  • Opening
    • The Sorcerer’s Apprentice
  • A Star is Born
    • Go the Distance
    • Zero to Hero
  • Hundred Acre Wood
    • Rumbly in my Tumbly
  • Under the Sea
    • Part of Your World
  • Bells of Notre Dame
    • Someday
  • Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo
    • A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes
  • When She Returns
    • When Will My Life Begin (Reprise)
    • I See the Light
  • Eyes on the Horizon Line
    • How Far I'll Go
  • Tale as Old As Time
    • Beauty and the Beast
  • Finale
    • When You Wish Upon a Star
  • Length: 30 minutes
  • Performers: 17 Characters (Mickey, Hercules, The Muses, Pooh, Ariel, Esmerelda, Cinderella, Prince Charming, Rapunzel, Flynn Rider, Moana, Belle, Beast)
Great job! I'll try to get the concept art up either tonight or tomorrow.

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
I have done some catch up on here and really does look good. I was wondering if you weather you planned to move on to any other lands and eventually make the dream Disney resort?
Yes! By the end of this project we will have a full scale "Ultimate Magic Kingdom Park!"

We currently have two other areas brainstorming -- Our Villains Land as well as a thread dedicated to a World's Fair Land/Discoveryland/Tomorrowland. I linked them below.

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/club-32-villains-land-fantasyland-project.925067/
http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/club-32-worlds-fair-and-discoveryland.925341/

Once Fantasyland is complete...then we'll move on to one of the other major lands (most likely Frontierland or Adventureland -- whatever everyone wants to work on next!)

JackWatkinson

I believe that's the plan. I know minor work started on Discoveryland but I'm not sure anything major got started.
I think that would be great as you have done some fantastic wor
Yes! By the end of this project we will have a full scale "Ultimate Magic Kingdom Park!"

We currently have two other areas brainstorming -- Our Villains Land as well as a thread dedicated to a World's Fair Land/Discoveryland/Tomorrowland. I linked them below.

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/club-32-villains-land-fantasyland-project.925067/
http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/club-32-worlds-fair-and-discoveryland.925341/

Once Fantasyland is complete...then we'll move on to one of the other major lands (most likely Frontierland or Adventureland -- whatever everyone wants to work on next!)
Wow! This project is going to be great I can't wait!

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
I think that would be great as you have done some fantastic wor

Wow! This project is going to be great I can't wait!
Everyone has contributed some fantastic work!

Villains Land is pretty much done, except for a Bald Mountain roller coaster that @orlando678- had envisioned. But we have the Haunted Mansion and a Villains Academy comedy attraction as well!

Discoveryland/Tomorrowland is in Blue Sky mode. Anything is possible if you have some thoughts for that!

Actually...one thing we really haven't touched on is dining and shops. That could be something we could discuss!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom