Club 32 Lounge

D Hulk

I like the story book land concept art a lot!!!
Thanks for the compliments, @Brer Oswald!

I need to develop the boathouse for Storybook Canals some more (incidentally, I kind of like that shortened name, Storybook Canals, as Storybook Land Canal Boats has always been slightly awkward). @michmousefan if you're still developing the Casey Jr ride, which is directly across from Storybook Canals, let me know what you're doing there so the boathouse can be designed in a similar style.

And a hearty welcome to fellow newcomer @JackWatkinson ! You mentioned some non-Disney park ideas you've played with. I for one would be very interested in learning more.

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
Before I do this I'd like to get everyone's thoughts
33465427900_026899a1a8_b.jpg

I'm thinking of moving some things around to help the flow of the land. Widen some pathways, but also narrow others to create the New Orleans Square "quaint" feel in some of the areas (such as London Square) as well as the feeling of walking through a winding forest...but also allow pathways that breathe in the center (such as around the Storybook Canals and Dumbo areas.

The main changes would be
- Beauty and the Beast is combined with Snow White and Tangled to produce 1 Fantasyland Forest (not east and west as seen here)
- Flight of the Phoenix is flipped to the opposite side of Pinocchio -- leading into the Villains Land as seen from @David2319 illustration in the bottom right corner of this map below
img_6490-jpg.195630

Flight of the Phoenix is a bit dark of an attraction and would lead to a seamless transition into the Villains Land.

In addition -- I think to accommodate the shows that mickeyfan has created -- that we ensure there is a castle stage in the front of our castle (which I'll include in the updated map)

- Lastly, since it was recommended by @DisneyManOne to bring back Winnie the Pooh into Fantasyland - that attraction will be added (probably in the top left corner of the map -- leading into a Critter Country mini-land.

Other than that -- everything will stay the exact same -- Storybook Canals and Dumbo in the center especially.

Let me know what you think!

Brer Oswald

I need to develop the boathouse for Storybook Canals some more (incidentally, I kind of like that shortened name, Storybook Canals, as Storybook Land Canal Boats has always been slightly awkward). @michmousefan if you're still developing the Casey Jr ride, which is directly across from Storybook Canals, let me know what you're doing there so the boathouse can be designed in a similar style.

And a hearty welcome to fellow newcomer @JackWatkinson ! You mentioned some non-Disney park ideas you've played with. I for one would be very interested in learning more.
No problem! :happy:

JackWatkinson

Thanks for the welcome. I worked on a enthusiast project called Worlds Of Adventure resort many years back. We had Resorts in Spain, Singapore and Tokyo as well as a Winter Wonderland style park in Toronto and a DisneySea style park in Croatia. Looking back choises for location weren't the best but it was original with no ip involved lands included Lost City, Future World and Lost Coast to name a few. Unfortunatly we never moved on after those resorts were planned as there was a big fall out amongst the team but it was a very enjoyable project!

Brer Oswald

Lol I replied to the wrong person (deleted the post). I'm starting to get really confused with this forum post, I'm more behind than I thought :hilarious:. Anyways, @DlpPhantom I love your idea of having Winky's Pub as it's own restaurant. @mickeyfan5534 I love your idea about the castle restaurant and I can't wait to hear your progress. Sorry for commenting on your post about what Dlp said. :p

mickeyfan5534

Lol I replied to the wrong person (deleted the post). I'm starting to get really confused with this forum post, I'm more behind than I thought :hilarious:. Anyways, @DlpPhantom I love your idea of having Winky's Pub as it's own restaurant. @mickeyfan5534 I love your idea about the castle restaurant and I can't wait to hear your progress. Sorry for commenting on your post about what Dlp said. :p
No problem. Happens to the best of us.

Suchomimus

Thanks for the welcome. I worked on a enthusiast project called Worlds Of Adventure resort many years back. We had Resorts in Spain, Singapore and Tokyo as well as a Winter Wonderland style park in Toronto and a DisneySea style park in Croatia. Looking back choises for location weren't the best but it was original with no ip involved lands included Lost City, Future World and Lost Coast to name a few.
Really, where?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom