Club 32 Lounge

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
I like what I see here. I haven't had a chance to go through your ideas to see where you would place these new attractions. If you wanted to keep as much of the existing Fantasyland as possible, I would recommend locating these new additions in a new extension of the land behind the existing Fantasyland. There could be a connecting path between Enchanted Forest and Storybook Circus. Here is a map of what I had in mind:
Welcome!

I should have clarified that this is a brand new Magic Kingdom Park -- the New FL logo was just for effect on the map haha. But I like your thinking!

Do you have a favorite Fantasyland attraction or favorite IP you've always wanted to see have a dark ride done right?

Corey

Welcome!

I should have clarified that this is a brand new Magic Kingdom Park -- the New FL logo was just for effect on the map haha. But I like your thinking!

Do you have a favorite Fantasyland attraction or favorite IP you've always wanted to see have a dark ride done right?

Some of the rides that have been removed at either Disney World or Disneyland that I liked include Snow White's Scary Adventure and Mr. Toad's Wild Ride. I must admit, that I enjoyed Fantasyland a bit more when I was younger. I've kind of gravitated to Tomorrowland, but that land (particularly the Tomorrowland Speedway) is sorely in need of redoing. That would encompass another thread.

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
I see, that's pretty nice, especially since the original Sleeping Beauty Castle is based on the same style. Although if it's a Fantasia based castle, should there be a direct influence from Fantasia?
That's been a discussion on here (about like 50 pages ago though)

Basically from what I remember -- I watched both Fantasia films and couldn't find any direct references to castles. Which sparked discussion about whether to even use Fantasia as the influence but since the dark ride will probably feature The Sorcerer's Apprentice segment...it was thought that this castle could be based on what we'd see the Sorcerer's castle to be, even though it wasn't shown directly in the film.

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
Some of the rides that have been removed at either Disney World or Disneyland that I liked include Snow White's Scary Adventure and Mr. Toad's Wild Ride. I must admit, that I enjoyed Fantasyland a bit more when I was younger. I've kind of gravitated to Tomorrowland, but that land (particularly the Tomorrowland Speedway) is sorely in need or redoing. That would encompass another thread.
Which we indeed have! This is the thread for all Discoveryland/Tomorrowland/World's Fair discussion for the theme park if you'd like to give some thoughts!:)
http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/club-32-worlds-fair-and-discoveryland.925341/

Corey

Bill Cipher

In the Parks
Yes
That's been a discussion on here (about like 50 pages ago though)

Basically from what I remember -- I watched both Fantasia films and couldn't find any direct references to castles. Which sparked discussion about whether to even use Fantasia as the influence but since the dark ride will probably feature The Sorcerer's Apprentice segment...it was thought that this castle could be based on what we'd see the Sorcerer's castle to be, even though it wasn't shown directly in the film.
There could be rock spires like the ones seen in Fantasia's Sorcerer scene in front of the castle. The night time show could feature some fountains and maybe even a live Sorcerer Mickey actor, similar to Fantasmic! :)
fantasiafantasia2000_photo_09.jpg

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
@Bill Cipher -- mickeyfan made a Nighttime show for us -- but I do like the Sorcerer Mickey actor involved at night...mickeyfan do you think you can add that seen into the show?
Fairytale in the Stars: Final Draft
Follow Tinkerbell through an enchanting night sky where dreams come to life. All it takes is to close your eyes, make a wish, and believe that a fairytale can come true as you follow the stories of many classic characters come to life with dazzling fountains, beautiful fireworks, amazing projections, and astounding lasers mixing with live actors on Fantasia Castle Stage.

Opening
  • Fairytales Come True
A Star is Born
  • Go the Distance
  • Zero to Hero
Hundred Acre Wood
  • Rumbly in my Tumbly
Practically Perfect
  • Step in Time
  • Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
  • Let's Go Fly a Kite
Under the Sea
  • Part of Your World
For the First Time
  • Let it Go
Bells of Notre Dame
  • Someday
Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo
  • A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes
When She Returns
  • When Will My Life Begin (Reprise)
  • I See the Light
Eyes on the Horizon Line
  • How Far I'll Go
Tale as Old As Time
  • Beauty and the Beast (with the live action finale verse)
Finale
  • When You Wish Upon a Star
  • Fairytales Come True

stitchcastle

Ah I see, in that case, the darker hues of the castle on the left would seem to be more appropriate, also making it look like it's perched on a cliffside would give it a lot of visual cues to the Sorcerer's Apprentice Segment. The only issue i guess that from the short it looked like a much more medieval, fort-style castle as opposed to the more fanciful ones we've seen used as traditional Magic Kingdom castles.

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
Ah I see, in that case, the darker hues of the castle on the left would seem to be more appropriate, also making it look like it's perched on a cliffside would give it a lot of visual cues to the Sorcerer's Apprentice Segment. The only issue i guess that from the short it looked like a much more medieval, fort-style castle as opposed to the more fanciful ones we've seen used as traditional Magic Kingdom castles.
Good points all around -- I plan on going back to the drawing board anyway later in the week so we'll keep envisioning it until we get the castle right!:D

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
There have even been a few Gravity Falls concepts around the imagineer forum too!

This one I remember from last year

With the new additions to Disney's Hollywood Studios, a smoother transition from Star Wars to Toy Story would be nice. To make this transition possible, there must be a small area dedicated to an adventure-ish and cartoon-ish IP. And Gravity Falls is the best in the catagory. So expanding to the left of Star Wars and Toy Story (think near Muppets) is the little town of Gravity Falls. And since the land is small, there is one star attraction:

Gravity Falls: Mystery Shack River Tour

Exterior_zpsi3nn40hu.png

The Gravity Falls Mystery Shack River Tour will be a new water attraction to the park. The backstory will be as follows:

A year after the events of Weirdmaggedon, the Pines family returns to Gravity Falls for the Summer. Stan temporarily reclaims the boss position of Mr Mystery and with the help of Ford and the twins capture many of the creatures they came across the Summer before. To take advantage of this, Stan creates a small river attraction and makes Soos the skipper.

And fair warning, this does not followEXACT continuity. This is because the continuity can become very difficult to understand if you are not exposed to the show that much, because of the specific events and characters with very specific and developed backstories. So to broaden the mass appeal, the continuity revolving mostly around the final battle and death of Bill Cipher can be slightly ignored.

Queue:

The queue is a scale size of the Mystery Shack. We enter through the front door of the house, towards the backyard leading to the forest. In the living room, we are greeted by Grunkle Stan.

th

Stan: Hello. Welcome to the Mystery Shack River Tour! I'm Stan, better known as Mr. Mystery! Now, here in Gravity Falls, we have a lot of supernatural, weird, and entertaining creatures. So with the help of my brother Ford, we were able to trap these creatures and display them to the public. Outback, there's a small man made river led by my most faithful employee, Soos. Have fun and remember, we put the fun in no refunds!

Through the house, we proceed outside where the guests load onto the boats led by Soos.

Skipper_Soos_zpsadwx3rmq.png

Soos: Welcome to the Mystery Shack River Tour dudes. I'm Soos, the big lovable manchild that's here to show you around, steer your boat, and hoard off the rodents infesting the gnome graveyard exhibit. Uh... Stan said I have to tell you to keep your arms and entire bodies inside the boat at all times, or you will be viciously attacked by a wide variety of monsters and strange creatures.... Oh, and no refunds dudes. Let's get this boat rolling! (clicks soundboard, followed by explosion sound). Nailed it.

The boat starts off forwards, into the forest where all the exhibits are.

Scene 1:

The boat enters a part of the forest where the gnomes reside. There are trees, gnomes, and small mushroom houses.

Soos: These dudes are the gnomes. They barf rainbows, bathe in squirrels, and don't have a queen right now... hint hint ladies. Oh look, there's Shmebulok!

The bearded, crazed gnome suddenly jerks up and says his favorite and only catchphrase "Shmebulok"

Soos: I.. I think that's all he says. Moving on. Over there's the tavern, the most dangerous eatery this side of the forest. Looks like this little guy had a little too much sap juice. Don't drink too much of that stuff dudes.

The gnome in the window throws up a rainbow.

Gnome_zpsjxq8jcuj.png

Soos: Annnnd I'm scared for life. TO THE NEXT EXHIBIT!!!!!

The boat continues down the stream to the next exhibit.

Scene 2

The boat moves to the next exhibit, which is a collection of the more dangerous creatures.

Soos: This is where the most dangerous creatures are. Well, the living ones anyways. (hits a button on the soundboard, followed by "Suspicion!" in an 80's stereotype male announcer voice)

Soos: But just in case we have Ford monitoring the room with cameras.

Ford (voice only): How ya doing Soos? Hope you're all having fun!

Soos: Smile at the camera, and he'll take the picture. After the ride, you can purchase this for 5, no 10, no 15 dollars! Remember, we put the fun in no refunds. Alright, on your left is the Gremoblin. Normally his eyes would make you see your worst nightmare, but Ford did some creepy magic thing to him.

Gremloblin_zpsnafj5gez.png

And on the right is the Shapeshifter. He's frozen right now, because otherwise he could turn into any creature and escape! But we can unfreze him for a second. Look look look dudes (clicks the freeze/unfreeze button at a very fast rate). Freeze. Unfreeze. Freeze. Unfreeze. Freeze. I think I'll stop there. Moving on.

Scene 3:

The boat appears in a small, circular area, covered with trees, and a giant crystal bunch in the middle.

Soos: And this dudes, is a. Well, I don't know what it is. But I know it grows and shrinks stuff. If you look closely, you cans see a bunch of little and huge animals. Dude in the back, there's a beaver on your shoulder. Let's just take in all the grossly wonderful creatures.

Using some trick projections on screens, you see little eagles, and huge bugs floating by in a truly magical moment.The animals' sounds can be heard as they go about their day and you take in the environment just to be ruined by Soos.

Soos: Okay. I'm bored. Let's go dudes!

The vehicle passes by the shrink/grow crystal and proceeds to the next exhibit.

Scene 4:

The vehicle moves to a swamp like area with some water on each side of the road.

Soos: Now this dudes, is the Gobblewonker exhibit. Now see, the Gobblewonker is like a serpent-dog thingy. There was this funny time where me Dipper and Mabel thought we found him, but it was just a crazy old man bent on world domination or something. If we're really quiet, maybe I can get the Gobblewonker to come out. Here Gobble-gobble-wonker. Here boy. Come out now.

The water starts to ripple. Faster and faster it ripples, small waves start to form. Suddenly, boom! The Gobblewonker pops his head up, hissing and spitting water at the guests. It then moves it's head and wags it's ears like a dog at Soos.

Gobblewonker_zpsccsagjts.png

Soos: Who's a good Gobblewonker. Who? Who? Sorry boy, no bones for today. Hey, I'll be back tomorrow.(whispering) Let's go dudes. He isn't too happy when he wants a bone dudes.

The vehicle continues away from the water to the final exhibit. In the background, you can hear the Gobblewonker howling before going back underwater.

Scene 5:

The vehicle arrives at a small area with missing trees. In the clearing, is the stone body remains of Bill Cipher, still in the ground like he was during Weirdmaggedon. Dipper, Mabel and Mabel waiting for us.

Dipper_zpsxpgggrmy.png

Soos: Oh. Hey dudes! Maybe you could show the tourists the last exhibit.

Stan: Yeah, let the little squirt deal with the money.

Mabel: I think the word your looking for is tourist, Grunkle Stan. Oh well, go Dipper!

Dipper: (clears his throat) Alright. This hear ladies and gentlemen is a true wonder, one of the greatest achievements of all of mankind...

Mabel: He's obsessed with this thing because Grunkle Ford let him handle it!

Dipper: Shhh! Mabel! Ok, this here, is the body of Bill Cipher.

Mabel: This little demon tried to take over the world. But we beat him with a memory gun, and some prophecy, and a bunch of other stuff I don't really get.

Dipper: Legend has it that after he was trapped in Stan's mind, he was able to escape and still lurks... uh... somewhere.

Stan: Yeah, and apparently if I shake his hand, he like comes back, or something.

Stan goes to shake the statue's hand.

Dipper: Uh, Stan!

Stan: Relax kid. Thing's dead, see?

Bill: Wouldn't be too sure about that Stanley!

Suddenly, the trees turn black and white via projection, with the darker circles turning into eyes. A projection of Bill appears in the statue, and rises (onto a conveniently placed screen in the background).

Bill_zpswrdxrsnc.png

Bill: Thought you could keep me trapped, didn't you! It's funny how dumb you are! Listen, you thought that Weirdmaggedon was the worst I've got? Even bigger things are coming kids! And one day, you will all bow down to ME!!! Stay uptight Gravity Falls, Bill is ready to GET WEIRD!!! Until then, I'll be watching you!!!

In a flash, Bill disappears. Dipper, looking very worried, begins to speak.

Dipper: Uh Soos, how about we wrap up this tour thing? I need to talk to Ford.

Soos: Uh... Uh... You got it dude.

The vehicle continues to the end.

Soos: And that concludes the Mystery Shack River Tour. Have fun, pray to the owl overlords , and remember, we put the fun in no refunds dudes!

The path takes a turn, back to where the guests get off, and exit through a little bit bigger sized Mystey Shack gift shop.

Lazy Susan's Diner:

In addition to this attraction, Lazy Susan's diner will also make its way to the studios. The restaurant will be a scale representation of the diner from the show.

The menu would feature average items, but with a more emphasis on a small town diner theme. Think sandwiches, hot dogs, burgers, and of course pancakes.

Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed this trip north of normal and just west of weird.

Brer Oswald

I like what I see here. I haven't had a chance to go through your ideas to see where you would place these new attractions. If you wanted to keep as much of the existing Fantasyland as possible, I would recommend locating these new additions in a new extension of the land behind the existing Fantasyland. There could be a connecting path between Enchanted Forest and Storybook Circus. Here is a map of what I had in mind:
This is what I had in mind before I decided to do a brand new Fantasyland! :D

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
Do Pooh, I agree it makes more sense in Fantasyland, but Critter Country doesn't have enough attractions and FL has too many. That's why I suggested it be a transition between the two. It'd be so effective and seamless, that you wouldn't be able to tell which land Pooh was really a part of.
Critter Country I'm assuming is going to have Splash, Country Bears, maybe a Bambi area. That's a decent amount of rides for a mini-land I think.

Remind me where was the transition again you were thinking of?

Bill Cipher

In the Parks
Yes
There have even been a few Gravity Falls concepts around the imagineer forum too!

This one I remember from last year

With the new additions to Disney's Hollywood Studios, a smoother transition from Star Wars to Toy Story would be nice. To make this transition possible, there must be a small area dedicated to an adventure-ish and cartoon-ish IP. And Gravity Falls is the best in the catagory. So expanding to the left of Star Wars and Toy Story (think near Muppets) is the little town of Gravity Falls. And since the land is small, there is one star attraction:

Gravity Falls: Mystery Shack River Tour

Exterior_zpsi3nn40hu.png

The Gravity Falls Mystery Shack River Tour will be a new water attraction to the park. The backstory will be as follows:

A year after the events of Weirdmaggedon, the Pines family returns to Gravity Falls for the Summer. Stan temporarily reclaims the boss position of Mr Mystery and with the help of Ford and the twins capture many of the creatures they came across the Summer before. To take advantage of this, Stan creates a small river attraction and makes Soos the skipper.

And fair warning, this does not followEXACT continuity. This is because the continuity can become very difficult to understand if you are not exposed to the show that much, because of the specific events and characters with very specific and developed backstories. So to broaden the mass appeal, the continuity revolving mostly around the final battle and death of Bill Cipher can be slightly ignored.

Queue:

The queue is a scale size of the Mystery Shack. We enter through the front door of the house, towards the backyard leading to the forest. In the living room, we are greeted by Grunkle Stan.

th

Stan: Hello. Welcome to the Mystery Shack River Tour! I'm Stan, better known as Mr. Mystery! Now, here in Gravity Falls, we have a lot of supernatural, weird, and entertaining creatures. So with the help of my brother Ford, we were able to trap these creatures and display them to the public. Outback, there's a small man made river led by my most faithful employee, Soos. Have fun and remember, we put the fun in no refunds!

Through the house, we proceed outside where the guests load onto the boats led by Soos.

Skipper_Soos_zpsadwx3rmq.png

Soos: Welcome to the Mystery Shack River Tour dudes. I'm Soos, the big lovable manchild that's here to show you around, steer your boat, and hoard off the rodents infesting the gnome graveyard exhibit. Uh... Stan said I have to tell you to keep your arms and entire bodies inside the boat at all times, or you will be viciously attacked by a wide variety of monsters and strange creatures.... Oh, and no refunds dudes. Let's get this boat rolling! (clicks soundboard, followed by explosion sound). Nailed it.

The boat starts off forwards, into the forest where all the exhibits are.

Scene 1:

The boat enters a part of the forest where the gnomes reside. There are trees, gnomes, and small mushroom houses.

Soos: These dudes are the gnomes. They barf rainbows, bathe in squirrels, and don't have a queen right now... hint hint ladies. Oh look, there's Shmebulok!

The bearded, crazed gnome suddenly jerks up and says his favorite and only catchphrase "Shmebulok"

Soos: I.. I think that's all he says. Moving on. Over there's the tavern, the most dangerous eatery this side of the forest. Looks like this little guy had a little too much sap juice. Don't drink too much of that stuff dudes.

The gnome in the window throws up a rainbow.

Gnome_zpsjxq8jcuj.png

Soos: Annnnd I'm scared for life. TO THE NEXT EXHIBIT!!!!!

The boat continues down the stream to the next exhibit.

Scene 2

The boat moves to the next exhibit, which is a collection of the more dangerous creatures.

Soos: This is where the most dangerous creatures are. Well, the living ones anyways. (hits a button on the soundboard, followed by "Suspicion!" in an 80's stereotype male announcer voice)

Soos: But just in case we have Ford monitoring the room with cameras.

Ford (voice only): How ya doing Soos? Hope you're all having fun!

Soos: Smile at the camera, and he'll take the picture. After the ride, you can purchase this for 5, no 10, no 15 dollars! Remember, we put the fun in no refunds. Alright, on your left is the Gremoblin. Normally his eyes would make you see your worst nightmare, but Ford did some creepy magic thing to him.

Gremloblin_zpsnafj5gez.png

And on the right is the Shapeshifter. He's frozen right now, because otherwise he could turn into any creature and escape! But we can unfreze him for a second. Look look look dudes (clicks the freeze/unfreeze button at a very fast rate). Freeze. Unfreeze. Freeze. Unfreeze. Freeze. I think I'll stop there. Moving on.

Scene 3:

The boat appears in a small, circular area, covered with trees, and a giant crystal bunch in the middle.

Soos: And this dudes, is a. Well, I don't know what it is. But I know it grows and shrinks stuff. If you look closely, you cans see a bunch of little and huge animals. Dude in the back, there's a beaver on your shoulder. Let's just take in all the grossly wonderful creatures.

Using some trick projections on screens, you see little eagles, and huge bugs floating by in a truly magical moment.The animals' sounds can be heard as they go about their day and you take in the environment just to be ruined by Soos.

Soos: Okay. I'm bored. Let's go dudes!

The vehicle passes by the shrink/grow crystal and proceeds to the next exhibit.

Scene 4:

The vehicle moves to a swamp like area with some water on each side of the road.

Soos: Now this dudes, is the Gobblewonker exhibit. Now see, the Gobblewonker is like a serpent-dog thingy. There was this funny time where me Dipper and Mabel thought we found him, but it was just a crazy old man bent on world domination or something. If we're really quiet, maybe I can get the Gobblewonker to come out. Here Gobble-gobble-wonker. Here boy. Come out now.

The water starts to ripple. Faster and faster it ripples, small waves start to form. Suddenly, boom! The Gobblewonker pops his head up, hissing and spitting water at the guests. It then moves it's head and wags it's ears like a dog at Soos.

Gobblewonker_zpsccsagjts.png

Soos: Who's a good Gobblewonker. Who? Who? Sorry boy, no bones for today. Hey, I'll be back tomorrow.(whispering) Let's go dudes. He isn't too happy when he wants a bone dudes.

The vehicle continues away from the water to the final exhibit. In the background, you can hear the Gobblewonker howling before going back underwater.

Scene 5:

The vehicle arrives at a small area with missing trees. In the clearing, is the stone body remains of Bill Cipher, still in the ground like he was during Weirdmaggedon. Dipper, Mabel and Mabel waiting for us.

Dipper_zpsxpgggrmy.png

Soos: Oh. Hey dudes! Maybe you could show the tourists the last exhibit.

Stan: Yeah, let the little squirt deal with the money.

Mabel: I think the word your looking for is tourist, Grunkle Stan. Oh well, go Dipper!

Dipper: (clears his throat) Alright. This hear ladies and gentlemen is a true wonder, one of the greatest achievements of all of mankind...

Mabel: He's obsessed with this thing because Grunkle Ford let him handle it!

Dipper: Shhh! Mabel! Ok, this here, is the body of Bill Cipher.

Mabel: This little demon tried to take over the world. But we beat him with a memory gun, and some prophecy, and a bunch of other stuff I don't really get.

Dipper: Legend has it that after he was trapped in Stan's mind, he was able to escape and still lurks... uh... somewhere.

Stan: Yeah, and apparently if I shake his hand, he like comes back, or something.

Stan goes to shake the statue's hand.

Dipper: Uh, Stan!

Stan: Relax kid. Thing's dead, see?

Bill: Wouldn't be too sure about that Stanley!

Suddenly, the trees turn black and white via projection, with the darker circles turning into eyes. A projection of Bill appears in the statue, and rises (onto a conveniently placed screen in the background).

Bill_zpswrdxrsnc.png

Bill: Thought you could keep me trapped, didn't you! It's funny how dumb you are! Listen, you thought that Weirdmaggedon was the worst I've got? Even bigger things are coming kids! And one day, you will all bow down to ME!!! Stay uptight Gravity Falls, Bill is ready to GET WEIRD!!! Until then, I'll be watching you!!!

In a flash, Bill disappears. Dipper, looking very worried, begins to speak.

Dipper: Uh Soos, how about we wrap up this tour thing? I need to talk to Ford.

Soos: Uh... Uh... You got it dude.

The vehicle continues to the end.

Soos: And that concludes the Mystery Shack River Tour. Have fun, pray to the owl overlords , and remember, we put the fun in no refunds dudes!

The path takes a turn, back to where the guests get off, and exit through a little bit bigger sized Mystey Shack gift shop.

Lazy Susan's Diner:

In addition to this attraction, Lazy Susan's diner will also make its way to the studios. The restaurant will be a scale representation of the diner from the show.

The menu would feature average items, but with a more emphasis on a small town diner theme. Think sandwiches, hot dogs, burgers, and of course pancakes.

Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed this trip north of normal and just west of weird.
It's so great to find more fans of this amazing show! :) I had an idea for a Gravity Falls E-ticket a while ago, but never wrote it down. It basically used a ride system that was a combination of Test Track's slot car ride system and Indiana Jones' EMV system. I'll probably make a post with more details if I can remember it.

Personal opinion of mine that many disagree with, but I think Gravity Falls would fit in well at Animal Kingdom. It would be a good way to add to the supernatural side of Animal Kingdom, and I think the atmosphere of the Pacific Northwest could make for a good AK land. If the show hadn't reached its conclusion so early, I think that it's fan base could have grown to rival many other big shows you see today. Dis could have capitalized on this and made an immersive land like Potter. I don't think Disney realizes it, but literally millions of people tuned into some of the episodes. They could have turned it into a cultural phenomenon if they wanted to, and I'm sure people would shell out loads of cash to visit that backwater town in Oregon. Oh what could have been...

But look on the bright side, they're releasing Journal 3's with black light ink now! :D

D Hulk

@spacemt354 has invited me to hop into this communal brainstorming project...so I shall!

This Fantasyland seems quite effectively filled with attractions. The discussion about a Fantasia castle is intriguing. There's no particular look for such a thing, so the castle must reflect our impressions of Fantasia. I like these ideas discussed above - maybe more medieval, Germanic, like a fortress, with a spire of rocks at a dramatic coastline.

8.jpg

I've made a quick attempt at fusing these various elements. There are elements of France's Mont St. Michel here, a medieval fortress castle which is set strikingly on a craggy island just off the Normandy coastline. The castle's peaks are from Snow White - the original plan was for Sorcerer's Apprentice to star Dopey, and Yensid's interiors still reflect that design style. I picture the castle's front, approached from Main Street, framed not by a moat, but by perpetually crashing ocean waves (great kinetics!). This is a great place for shows, like the sorcerer Mickey nighttime spectacular. Functionally, I guest that'd be like the castle stage shows they do at Magic Kingdom or in Shanghai, which I have no firsthand knowledge of. Maybe this stage area in the epic rockwork below the castle could even be shaped somewhat like a concert hall, taking inspiration from Fantasia's symphonic origins. Maybe the various crags could also have hidden musical instruments in them, like the carved animals around Animal Kingdom's Tree of Life.

These are all merely some quick blue sky notions. Not sure how this fits in with what everyone's been working on.

And I've always felt a Gravity Falls attraction should go into DCA's Grizzly Peak area, where Redwood Creek Challenge Trail is currently located.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom