Club 32 Lounge

englanddg

One Little Spark...
But It's pretty..... and there's a cool bar...

pongu.jpg
I'm sure it's going to be great...but, it won't force me down there like Uni did with the Harry Potter expansion...

Sorry.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Here's what I'm thinking for the "Main Street" Concept....
View attachment 200382

The Green is an Early Australian "Main Street" area.... The green lines symbolize second story buildings connecting each standalone green building. So the Main Street looks very tall.... Like DisneySea's Harbor.

The Second story connector buildings also hide the "grand reveal" for the castle. At the same time, it also promotes traffic flow from 3 sections, making it easier to get out of the "Post-Fireworks Rush" to the busses.

Purple buildings are themed more to the castle, but still serve as "Main Street" type buildings. The Castle is in pink at the top.... The forced perspective from the lagoon should make it look larger than Shanghai's.

The lagoon has arena seating so everyone can get a good view of the nightshow. During the day, it'll be a "forest" or a "park" of some sort.

On either side of the Lagoon are two small hubs leaving to different areas of the park..... Thoughts? :D
I think, into that lagoon, should be pathways. Not swamps, but pathways...

Each pathway could have a slightly different theme or experience.

That said, don't' forget the massive amount of logistical space required for the obligatory nightly castle fireworks show... @Voxel will admonish you about that!

MonorailRed

Applebees
I think, into that lagoon, should be pathways. Not swamps, but pathways...

Each pathway could have a slightly different theme or experience.

That said, don't' forget the massive amount of logistical space required for the obligatory nightly castle fireworks show... @Voxel will admonish you about that!

Sounds good! I'll edit the map tomorrow....

and haha I'll make sure we have logistical space in that area for @Voxel :hilarious:

englanddg

One Little Spark...
I'm sure they were!
Dude, you may have some idea...but no idea, but some idea.

Red and I got paired up rather early (pre-Vox even)...

Me and Red and....who else was on our team Red? It was one other guy, a good friend I can't remember his nick right now... a killer combo if you could see our PMs, the three of us...

That's when the "make a website for the presentation" stuff started here...

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
Dude, you may have some idea...but no idea, but some idea.

Red and I got paired up rather early (pre-Vox even)...

Me and Red and....who else was on our team Red? It was one other guy, a good friend I can't remember his nick right now... a killer combo if you could see our PMs, the three of us...

That's when the "make a website for the presentation" stuff started here...
You all were the pioneers of the contemporary project presentation styles. Reinvented the wheel.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom