Club 32 Lounge

englanddg

One Little Spark...
If you cut the video...maybe just put something Pokemon related in its place...it'll still be impressive. That goes back to what you were saying about how each component of the project should improve the experience and relate back in some way, where that seemed more like just a side bar type gag not home page material.
Well, he really wanted that to be part of it, I won't take it from him.

I think it scares people off when he starts screaming at them as prof whatever and what...even though I toned it down.

But...<shrug>

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
Well, he really wanted that to be part of it, I won't take it from him.

I think it scares people off when he starts screaming at them as prof whatever and what...even though I toned it down.

But...<shrug>
Eventually...maybe over the summer when there is more time I would like to learn how to code. Just for the knowledge of how. I took a web design class back in high school but I don't remember much. It's a good tool to know -- I just need to find the time.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Eventually...maybe over the summer when there is more time I would like to learn how to code. Just for the knowledge of how. I took a web design class back in high school but I don't remember much. It's a good tool to know -- I just need to find the time.
Hit me up if you decide to do so. Basic html (which is what these sites are) isn't difficult once you get the hang of it.

I started the now defunct "workshop" thread to try and teach things like this...but, it's a lot of documentation during creation...and I abandoned it.

MonorailRed

Applebees
Club32.png

D Hulk

Ooh, sudden new idea for improving the Tiki Room even more! @JackWatkinson

Though it's a classic, some think the old 1960s script is a little hokey and outdated. Hence the lamentable Under New Management. I was thinking of how to update the ride/show's script respectfully, humorously, musically, and for the Aussies, and then it struck me...

Flight of the Conchords!!!

New Zealand's brilliant comedy/music duo of Bret McKenzie and Jermaine Clement. Add their equally hilarious co-stars from What We Do In the Shadows: Rhys Darby and Taika Waititi (director of Thor: Ragnarok). All four are hysterical, and would make wonderful voices for the four emcee birds, plus they're all incredibly talented comedy writers! Thoughts?

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
Ooh, sudden new idea for improving the Tiki Room even more! @JackWatkinson

Though it's a classic, some think the old 1960s script is a little hokey and outdated. Hence the lamentable Under New Management. I was thinking of how to update the ride/show's script respectfully, humorously, musically, and for the Aussies, and then it struck me...

Flight of the Conchords!!!

New Zealand's brilliant comedy/music duo of Bret McKenzie and Jermaine Clement. Add their equally hilarious co-stars from What We Do In the Shadows: Rhys Darby and Taika Waititi (director of Thor: Ragnarok). All four are hysterical, and would make wonderful voices for the four emcee birds, plus they're all incredibly talented comedy writers! Thoughts?
^^ What We Do In the Shadows is an amazing movie! (It's why Thor was my most anticipated Marvel movie this year:geek:)

D Hulk

^^ What We Do In the Shadows is an amazing movie! (It's why Thor was my most anticipated Marvel movie this year:geek:)
Hooray for What We Do In the Shadows fans! Totally agreed, I think it's the funniest movie of the past decade or so, and I too hotly anticipate Thor because of it. Did you see Taika's video of what Thor was doing (in the shadows) during Civil War?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom