Club 32 Lounge

kmbmw777

Yup AP exams are coming, and I'm physically fine. Mentally? I'm very, very tired and just want to sleep. I take both exams back to back on May 2nd. After that I will just have to worry about Pre Calculus and Physics depending on what and if my teachers give us a final.

Thanks for the luck :D
I've got gov in week one and then macroeconomics and AP language and composition back to back.

Suchomimus

latest

tcool123

Eek two APs back to back -- good news is class is over after the test haha right? I remember after our Chem test our teacher just had us watch Breaking Bad and randomly Scent of a Woman. :p
Not for Ap Computer Science we have a final project. While in AP Art History were probably going to watch movies including, but not limited to : Moana, Ratatouille, Hercules, Mulan, The Hunchback of Notre Dame, Fantasia, Gladiator, The Princess and the Frog, The Woman in Gold.

AP exams?...

Annual Passholder exams?!?!
If only, I would pass that exam as I have previous experience from 2015 to 2016.

I've got gov in week one and then macroeconomics and AP language and composition back to back.
Have fun because I know I will! :rolleyes:;):p

Good one!! See @tcool123 just think of the tests as Pasholder tests....can't be that hard. :rolleyes:
They're not going to be hard, just depends on how well I can BS those FRQs. Especially for Computer Science, it's my weak link.

Thank you. Mentally exhausted but who knows. Alright got credit for APUSH so... ;)
Ah so your junior. Get ready for my Junior schedule:
  • AP Lang/Lit not sure which is which
  • AP Calculus AB
  • APUSH (Not the trash can nor the moving of cities)
And the rest will be three college classes that I will attend to at Miami Dade College. I can tell it's going to be a fun and nonstress inducing year for me next year :rolleyes:
On the bright side I'm going to Disney through Sept 29 - Oct 2, Dec 1 - 3, Magic Kingdom Field Trip with my new school, and again sometime in January of February.

giphy.gif

Go for it -- we have a whole thread about it @DlpPhantom started it and I think a few others have responded. :)
For a second I thought you were talking about Physics. I nearly broke down in tears, I do not like Physics. Nor do I ever want to touch it, or see it again.

Voxel

President of Progress City
Not for Ap Computer Science we have a final project. While in AP Art History were probably going to watch movies including, but not limited to : Moana, Ratatouille, Hercules, Mulan, The Hunchback of Notre Dame, Fantasia, Gladiator, The Princess and the Frog, The Woman in Gold.

If only, I would pass that exam as I have previous experience from 2015 to 2016.

They're not going to be hard, just depends on how well I can BS those FRQs. Especially for Computer Science, it's my weak link.

• AP Calculus AB
And the rest will be three college classes that I will attend to at Miami Dade College. I can tell it's going to be a fun and nonstress inducing year for me next year :rolleyes:
On the bright side I'm going to Disney through Sept 29 - Oct 2, Dec 1 - 3, Magic Kingdom Field Trip with my new school, and again sometime in January of February.

giphy.gif

For a second I thought you were talking about Physics. I nearly broke down in tears, I do not like Physics. Nor do I ever want to touch it, or see it again.
Whats your final project in AP Computer Science?

kmbmw777

• AP Calculus AB
I took APUSH sophomore year. Got a 4. Easily my favorite class cuz my teacher was amazing and the football game announcer and used to have a radio show. He also makes sausage professionally.
Took AP US gov this year, Ap Macroeconomics, and AP Lang (so that's probably what you'll take (otherwise we can do study groups next year ;) ))
Next year is physics, comp sci, lit, and BC Calc.

Voxel

President of Progress City
I took APUSH sophomore year. Got a 4. Easily my favorite class cuz my teacher was amazing and the football game announcer and used to have a radio show. He also makes sausage professionally.
Took AP US gov this year, Ap Macroeconomics, and AP Lang (so that's probably what you'll take (otherwise we can do study groups next year ;) ))
I kept getting into fights with my APUSH teacher.

tcool123

Whats your final project in AP Computer Science?
No clue, no one but the teacher knows. In past years it was a Flappy Bird, and once it was Super Mario. However that was made during the the first half of this semester. Only the best eight plus a chosen individual could participate though. I would have made had I not opted out to make the easier programs such as a logo game and a really wonky payroll program.

Wasn't allowed to take USH during Sophomore year, we have a gap history year. In its place is AP Art History, and AP Comp Sci. The latter is rather easy with some more challenging topics sprinkled in occasionally such as super, enhanced for loops (really easy once you get to know it), and occasionally some GUIs.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom