Club 32 Lounge

tcool123

How's Biology been?
I remember at this time in Biology back when I just a young @tcool in middle school. Everyone was stressing out about passing, and I couldn't even remember what anything in the human body was called. Finals came, and I took a nice long nap. Around 2 PM I awoke and started my exam, and I was the only one there, and one of the few who got a five. This strategy may not work for you on your finals so it's best to not try it.

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
I remember at this time in Biology back when I just a young @tcool in middle school. Everyone was stressing out about passing, and I couldn't even remember what anything in the human body was called. Finals came, and I took a nice long nap. Around 2 PM I awoke and started my exam, and I was the only one there, and one of the few who got a five. This strategy may not work for you on your finals so it's best to not try it.
I can't condone this but at the same time I'm so impressed lol

tcool123

I can't condone this but at the same time I'm so impressed lol
As was my Biology teacher, but to be fair I was trying to avoid my STEM class. He couldn't kick me out since I was just on question one I finished at 3:45, five minutes to spare. I definitely don't think anyone should try to copy that success story. Not really safe, but a rather relaxing nap of about 5 hours.

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
Looks like I am going to be coding natively for both Android and iOS.
If you asked that question 20 years ago it would have been so easy
cellphone-dsc01274vw-(1997).jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom