Club 32 Lounge

kmbmw777

No clue, no one but the teacher knows. In past years it was a Flappy Bird, and once it was Super Mario. However that was made during the the first half of this semester. Only the best eight plus a chosen individual could participate though. I would have made had I not opted out to make the easier programs such as a logo game and a really wonky payroll program.

Wasn't allowed to take USH during Sophomore year, we have a gap history year. In its place is AP Art History, and AP Comp Sci. The latter is rather easy with some more challenging topics sprinkled in occasionally such as super, enhanced for loops (really easy once you get to know it), and occasionally some GUIs.
I can not wait to take this class next year.

StevenU

I'm not so sure whether an Egypt themed area would fit well with the overall theme of the land with trees and rivers etc. However I considered reviving the idea of Lost Expedition-
indianajonesandthelostexpedition1.preview_0-590x259.jpeg

This was an Indy themed land and could have an attraction themed to Egypt and Raiders of the Lost Ark. Thoughts everyone Arabian Coast or Lost Expedition? Personally I like the indy themed land but i'd like to hear everyone else's opinion!
How would this differ from Lost Coast or is it the same thing? I think Arabian Coast could fit because it would go from tropical palms to Arabian palm trees
depositphotos_70521691-stock-photo-arabian-palace-with-palm-trees.jpg

Voxel

President of Progress City
No clue, no one but the teacher knows. In past years it was a Flappy Bird, and once it was Super Mario. However that was made during the the first half of this semester. Only the best eight plus a chosen individual could participate though. I would have made had I not opted out to make the easier programs such as a logo game and a really wonky payroll program.

Wasn't allowed to take USH during Sophomore year, we have a gap history year. In its place is AP Art History, and AP Comp Sci. The latter is rather easy with some more challenging topics sprinkled in occasionally such as super, enhanced for loops (really easy once you get to know it), and occasionally some GUIs.
That sounds like fun. I'm looking for some programming projects to keep my mind working/thinking. That's why I'm asking.

tcool123

That sounds like fun. I'm looking for some programming projects to keep my mind working/thinking. That's why I'm asking.
Here's a complete list of Homework assignments we've had :
  • Text Adventure *
  • Sudoku *
  • Calculator *
  • Cookie Clicker *
  • Battery Charger (How long till a car battery would be fully charged, and the total cost dependent on time spent there, and arrival/depart time)
  • Labyrinth *
  • Dice Toss
  • Blackjack *
  • Payroll *
  • Timer/Clock/Countdown *
  • Logo Game *
  • Super Mario
I starred the ones I have done, and my favorite was Labyrinth, I made it Harry Potter theme. Although it's a bit buggy, still was the op program in my class though.

Voxel

Here's a complete list of Homework assignments we've had :
  • Text Adventure *
  • Sudoku *
  • Calculator *
  • Cookie Clicker *
  • Battery Charger (How long till a car battery would be fully charged, and the total cost dependent on time spent there, and arrival/depart time)
  • Labyrinth *
  • Dice Toss
  • Blackjack *
  • Payroll *
  • Timer/Clock/Countdown *
  • Logo Game *
  • Super Mario
I starred the ones I have done, and my favorite was Labyrinth, I made it Harry Potter theme. Although it's a bit buggy, still was the op program in my class though.
Ahh I miss the simpler years of CS work. :p Joking aside those a great project ideas for learning programming.
My problem is I'm between finishing my app, making a game, or trying to build a magical portrait.

tcool123

Ahh I miss the simpler years of CS work. :p Joking aside those a great project ideas for learning programming.
My problem is I'm between finishing my app, making a game, or trying to build a magical portrait.
Some of them were a lot of fun like Logos and Labyrinth, spent a hour or so on it as I mostly just reworked what I had done for Cookie Clicker, and bam instant Logo game. I may post it here once the school year is over.

Why not finish your app, and since it's a flashcard app I believe have it ready by August or September. That's likely when students make all their ambitious plans for studying and stuff.

Voxel

Some of them were a lot of fun like Logos and Labyrinth, spent a hour or so on it as I mostly just reworked what I had done for Cookie Clicker, and bam instant Logo game. I may post it here once the school year is over.

Why not finish your app, and since it's a flashcard app I believe have it ready by August or September. That's likely when students make all their ambitious plans for studying and stuff.
That's a good point. It would be a great time to refractor the code and organize it and try to get it down. Plus I'm working on HSI stuff this summer which would lead to my smart portrait). I'm trying to decide how big to make my intelligent art work. (The plan is to make it intelligent to the weather, so that it can adjust the photo based on the time of day, time of year and weather. For instance it shows stary night during the clear summer nights but during winter it shows christmassy artwork).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom