Club 32 Lounge

Suchomimus

Nope that is safe under lock and key - don't worry!:D
And well guarded too.
tumblr_lpkkym4zmp1qj9p8wo1_r1_250.gif

MonorailRed

Applebees
In fact, the Outback could make for a neat retheme for Frontierland, although that meddles with our Walt-centric concept. Not sure how @MonorailRed would feel about that.

I think it could run the risk of being like DCA, with a California park in California.

I do think we could put it into Adventureland though:D.... Maybe something like Kilimanjaro Safaris but themed to the Outback?

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
1829886720856170374%253Faccount_id%253D9

A fanciful sketch of what the entrance leading to the hub/harbor -- and proceeding into medieval "old" england from "new england" might look like

The pathway won't be curved -- but it's just done for effect to show that the castle is where you'd be headed.

Colonial style, romanticized, old lighting, benches, cobble stone side streets (and brick sidewalk which populate Boston), balconies and brick buildings 2-3 stories tall and as you get closer to the "harbor" the buildings become colonial seaside acting as the transition of going from "city hall" and downtown at the entrance where the transportation hub of the train is...to the outskirts of the city.

While Boston is the inspiration I don't think anywhere in the land it has to be Boston specific -- especially being in Australia I think it would be good to keep it vague and also I'm planning on throwing in a lot of New England proper inspirations -- like Providence, RI and other seaside towns.

Some 1700s ships docked behind the town indicate the harbor with seagulls overhead (again those don't actually have ot be there they are just for effect)

Let me know what you think!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom