Cliff's Kitchen

Don L Duck

Originally posted by MicBat
Oooh... What's something like that cost?? And what's it called??
It's called something -spot I think there's a single letter in it like ink or hot or here.
I'll tell ya it's the best money I ever invested and all the people I clean for love it.
It keeps them coming back for more I swear they are lining up outside my door. :slurp: :eek: :D

MicBat

Originally posted by Don L Duck
It's called something -spot I think there's a single letter in it like ink or hot or here.
I'll tell ya it's the best money I ever invested and all the people I clean for love it.
It keeps them coming back for more I swear they are lining up outside my door. :slurp: :eek: :D
that sounds Great!

Cliff

I'm usually at it for hours when I'm cleaning.
I have this neat little gadget that has a small curve to it and when used properly it cleans and hits those hard to reach spots so well it's like. "whammo" you can't believe the angle on this thing. Let me tell you it gets everywhere. :eek:

Sweeeet! I LOVE that!

When it happens,... that is the ultimate "apex" of kitchen cleaning!

It's like everything suddenly goes in slow motion and you hear the theme music from "2001; A Space Odyssey"!!

VERY dramatic!

Wa-Hoooo!

Yeah man,...everywhere,....E V E R Y where!

-CT :sohappy: :sohappy:

PhotoDave219

Yeah, i had a cleaning moment like that. After i left the kitchen, i sorta ran around the house screaming, "Who's the man? That's right, I'm the man" after one fantastic job of cleaning. True story.

Don L Duck

Originally posted by PhotoDave219
Yeah, i had a cleaning moment like that. After i left the kitchen, i sorta ran around the house screaming, "Who's the man? That's right, I'm the man" after one fantastic job of cleaning. True story.
One time I was actually called a KING :king:
You are the king were her exact words and how do you do that.
True Story I swear :eek:

darthdarrel

Originally posted by Maria
Darrel, I bet you do that even while cleaning the kitchen! We just need to know what you really mean by it while doing it! :D :animwink:
Oh believe me when I clean the kitchen I do :rolleyes: :rolleyes: alot! :lol: I also do this! :mad:

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
One time I was actually called a KING :king:
You are the king were her exact words and how do you do that.
True Story I swear :eek:

This has nothing to do with kitchen cleaning, but I once had a woman call me an a$$****, kick me in the danglies, pour a drink over my head and storm off.

I was a bit tipsy, and I'm not sure what exactly I said to tip her off, but I obviously found myself funnier than she did.:D

That happens to me sometimes.:lookaroun

llewdroc

Wow, i'm glad i found this thread. I also love to clean the kitchen.

It's so much better now that my wife "took down the curtains". I find it much easier to clean now. I could stay there all day and just clean.

Erika

Original Poster
Originally posted by llewdroc
Wow, i'm glad i found this thread. I also love to clean the kitchen.

It's so much better now that my wife "took down the curtains". I find it much easier to clean now. I could stay there all day and just clean.

:lol: Yes, those pesky curtains tend to get in the way! Isn't it nice to be able to look right out the window?

Cliff

Originally posted by Erika
:lol: Yes, those pesky curtains tend to get in the way! Isn't it nice to be able to look right out the window?

Oh yeah,...very true.

For many years there, carefully removing the curtains was "my" job. I always felt that it was another fun part my regular duties.

CT :D

WDWFREAK53

I've only removed the curtains on one occassion...but I gotta tell ya, when I removed them, they stayed off :lookaroun

It's easier for the "breeze" to flow throw when the curtains aren't in the way.

Now...do you ever Self Clean your oven? :lookaroun

PhotoDave219

Originally posted by Cliff
Oh yeah,...very true.

For many years there, carefully removing the curtains was "my" job. I always felt that it was another fun part my regular duties.

CT :D

I was never allowed to. I alowas ofered my talents, but i wasnt allowed to help taking down the curtains.

Don L Duck

My problem was not with curtains but we have carpet in our kitchen.
I was lucky enough to custom install it,I got to cut it any way I pleased.
Now it's nice and tight and trimmed nicely. :D :D :D
I can't tell you how many different colors we had also.
I tend to lean towards the nice red colors.

Maria

I can't tell you how many different colors we had also.
I tend to lean towards the nice red colors.

Is it natural fiber? Or did you dye that carpet?
:lol:

Don L Duck

Originally posted by Maria
Is it natural fiber? Or did you dye that carpet?
:lol:

A little from column A and a little from column B

MARIA YOU ARE SO FUNNY AS WELL AS SEXY AND BEAUTIFUL.
I would love to clean your kitchen.
As a matter of fact I would even remodel it,, you might have to when I'm finished with it :eek: :eek: :eek:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom