Cliff's Kitchen

Cliff

LOL

Yes…I do believe in giving a kitchen a thorough “deep cleaning”.

It’s NOT something you do quickly and then forget about it. It requires ALLOT of time and careful attention. In fact, you might say that I take great pride in a well-cleaned kitchen.

Some say I “pamper” my kitchen too much. I believe that a well cleaned kitchen or a well “taken care of” kitchen will give you a lifetime of enjoyment in return.

Mmmmm,…I love the smell of a freshly cleaned kitchen!

( I do ALL my own pluming work too )

CT :lookaroun :lookaroun :D

Maria

Originally posted by Main Street USA
There's NOTHING like a nice, smooth, freshly scrubbed kitchen floor.:)

Damn right! :lol:
Guys who like cleaning the kkitchen are to keep! Good boys! :animwink:

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by Maria

:brick: :brick: :brick:

How did I not catch on to this last night

:brick: :brick: :brick:

I toooo have a VERY clean kitchen :)

Cliff

Originally posted by Maria

That’s right Maria!

The Kitchen is a CRITICAL part of the house! If the kitchen gets neglected, everything in the house begins to get messy and things go rapidly downhill. However, if the kitchen is cleaned with plenty of love and attention, the rest of the house just seems to be a little bit “brighter” and helps it function better.,… y’know?

It’s hard for me to understand but I hear that some houses don't get their kitchen cleaned very often. Now THAT is sad. I hear stories that some homeowners just don’t like cleaning the kitchen from some reason. Some people make lame excuses to get out of cleaning kitchens. “I never go in there,…it smells funny.”….or…..”I take a break from cleaning for one week out of every month”.

These are just weak excuses! REAL men should ENJOY cleaning the kitchen ALL the time….24/7,..365 days a year!

I mean,..I might be able to understand if someone is only RENTING their house for a very short legenth of time…I mean,. who cares about a rental, right? But if you are a long-term homeowner? Oh yeah,…keep that kitchen clean!

If you don’t keep that kitchen clean, you might come home one day and find that someone else is cleaning it for you!

CT
:lol: :sohappy: :lookaroun :lookaroun

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
When we were having our house built, Linda wanted an all white kitchen. White countertops, white cabinets white tile floor, white walls, white appliances . . . everything.

In addition, she wanted it well lit. We added four sunken floodlights to the standard fluorescent light fixture and hanging chandelier. Then we put halogen under-counter lighting all around.

When we did the walk-through, the construction manager said he asked one of his workers to do the touch-up work, and the guy said: "No! Please! Not in there! Anywhere but there! I go snow-blind. How am I supposed to see what needs touched-up?"

As for coming home and finding someone else cleaning it for me . . . Great! Where do I sign up! If I can get him/her to take care of things in the bedroom too, my life just got a lot easier!

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by garyhoov
In addition, she wanted it well lit. We added four sunken floodlights to the standard fluorescent light fixture and hanging chandelier. Then we put halogen under-counter lighting all around.

Hmmmm I see... a well lit kitchen is a good thing to :D

Cliff

Originally posted by garyhoov
As for coming home and finding someone else cleaning it for me . . . Great! Where do I sign up! If I can get him/her to take care of things in the bedroom too, my life just got a lot easier!

Oh my!,....you actually WANT to come home and find somebody else "cleaning the kitchen" for you! :confused:

I have a friend that is like that too! Every now and then, he and his friend trade houses and they clean each others kitchen for a few hours.

I guess I'm a bit selfish or jealous. Personally, I feel it's MY kitchen and it belongs to ME ( and the house...which the kitchen "really" belongs to I guess! )

I'll be damned if I'm going to let anybody clean it for me! That is MY job!

CT :sohappy: :hammer::lol: :lol:

Cliff

Originally posted by DMC-12
Hmmmm I see... a well lit kitchen is a good thing to :D

True, true,....

Cleaning a well lit kitchen is a good thing. But it's good to try with no light at all too.

Actually,...try cleaning the kitchen with a blanget over your head. Y'know...cleaning in the dark!

Allot of light,..low light,...no light....I don't care,...it's all good, either way.

CT :slurp: :D

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by Cliff
Oh my!,....you actually WANT to come home and find somebody else "cleaning the kitchen" for you! :confused:

I have a friend that is like that too! Every now and then, he and his friend trade houses and they clean each others kitchen for a few hours.

LMAOPIMP! :lol: Isnt that a show on HGTV? "Kitchen Swap", "Mind if I fix up your wifes Kitchen?", "Monster Kitchen!" :lol:

:zipit: ;)

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
:hammer: Doh!! It's a euphanism! I didn't get that at first. See what I miss out by being frightened of AIM.

:lookaroun I still don't get it.

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Well now that a (not to be named) source tipped me off to exactly what we're talking about here, I got say . . .

Sure, I'll clean the kitchen if I have to, but I don't get why you people are making such a big deal of it. Just another chore as far as I'm concerned.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom