Classic WDW logo disappearing from monorails?

Monorail Mike

Original Poster
Noticed tonight that the classic WDW logo has gone missing from the exterior of several monorails (Black, silver, red, gold, coral, teal). It was above the control panel near the driver's door. Based on my throughly comprehensive 5 minute online image search, it appears the logos have been slowly disappearing since the beginning of this year. Anyone have any insights into the reason for the change?

IMG_7576.jpg by Rebecca Ashley, on Flickr

dstrawn9889

are you sure that theay are gone from both sides? seems like a saw the 'D' on most all trains on the f'wrd lft side of travel.

roj2323

Nothing on this site is "the end of the world", so what's your point?

Seems like the original poster was simply making an observation, not ranting.
Little changes like this tend to bring out the whiners and the people who complain about everything Disney does. I was pointing out that it's not really that important when you look at the big picture. Things change over time and sometimes they evolve into something different. That's all.

asianway

Noticed tonight that the classic WDW logo has gone missing from the exterior of several monorails (Black, silver, red, gold, coral, teal). It was above the control panel near the driver's door. Based on my throughly comprehensive 5 minute online image search, it appears the logos have been slowly disappearing since the beginning of this year. Anyone have any insights into the reason for the change?

IMG_7576.jpg by Rebecca Ashley, on Flickr
6-7 years at least. Silver was the first

lazyboy97o

Little changes like this tend to bring out the whiners and the people who complain about everything Disney does. I was pointing out that it's not really that important when you look at the big picture. Things change over time and sometimes they evolve into something different. That's all.
And here I thought Disney prided themselves on the little things.

DDLand

Seems like a weird time to be getting lax about it when they're going all out retro on the inside with the carpets.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom