Classic WDW logo disappearing from monorails?

janoimagine

Little changes like this tend to bring out the whiners and the people who complain about everything Disney does. I was pointing out that it's not really that important when you look at the big picture. Things change over time and sometimes they evolve into something different. That's all.
Great design it timeless. The 'Globe D' is a great logo that has won numerous design awards over the decades, it is certainly better than any logo Disney World has designed to date. It's legacy ... to not return it to the trains is pretty pathetic and honestly petty, but I have heard from several people they will be coming back.

roj2323

Great design it timeless. The 'Globe D' is a great logo that has won numerous design awards over the decades, it is certainly better than any logo Disney World has designed to date. It's legacy ... to not return it to the trains is pretty pathetic and honestly petty, but I have heard from several people they will be coming back.
But the new carpet inside the monorails is literally covered in them.

The Visionary Soul

So because the project in question has been delayed, the source that told you has suddenly become unreliable?
I'm saying all sources can be considered unreliable because of delays. I'm not saying your source is wrong. I'm simply saying that what he or she told you will just take longer to happen than he or she originally expected.

Figment2005

I'm saying all sources can be considered unreliable because of delays. I'm not saying your source is wrong. I'm simply saying that what he or she told you will just take longer to happen than he or she originally expected.
No worries, I was not given a timeframe which is why I was questioning your posts. It will happen, just don't know when yet.

Figment Newton

It is probably nothing to worry about, I say they may be getting newer decals (same logo) or possibly just got lazy and as decals got worn they forgot to replace them. Disney is getting bad at this sort of thing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom