Cinderella’s Castle Apartment

tahoe98

I also read...

I also read that the "Cinderella's Royal Table" restaurant was to be part of the appartment--originally, that is.

Since the "apartment" is reportedly so small, perhaps what we today call the apartment was only to be a bedroom, and the restaurant was the bulk of what the family would have used.

Ben

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
Originally posted by Monorail Lime
If you are looking for the exterior entrance to the apartment you won't find it. It is accessed via an elevator in the utilidor.

actually... there are 2 exterior entrances, which follow the elevator route. Thankfully they're locked from the outside

aladdin7702

I would am very doubtful that Tink is played by a guy. I don't think that Disney would be that hard-up for someone to hang from a wire and land on a matress. It probably wouldn't matter if they did use a guy because him/her is so far above the audience that you wouldn't be able to tell unless he had really hairy legs or had a massive build. I know that when I have seen Fantasy in the Sky that I have been in front of the Hub before and could not see their face for two reasons: 1) they are so high up, and 2) by the time I find Tink (because I am amazed by the architecture of Cinderella Castle that all I do is stare at the detail and that would explain why I want to be an architect for Disney) that Tink is already halfway down the wire. As for the apartment, I have read a few books that have said that the apartment was to have used the restaurant space and everything above that. Now it is just used mainly for storage and some controls of lighting and the like.

tenchu

Originally posted by mktiggerman
i'll put it one way for Tink... in one night, that little Pixie makes as much as I do during a 40 hour week of all overtime

I've always wanted to be tinkerbelle.

Monorail Lime

Originally posted by mktiggerman

actually... there are 2 exterior entrances, which follow the elevator route. Thankfully they're locked from the outside
Hmm. I learn something every day!

Where are the outside doors located?

mkt

Premium Member
Originally posted by Monorail Lime

Hmm. I learn something every day!

Where are the outside doors located?

The only one that can be seen by guests is located as you enter the castle from Main Street. There will be a door on the right, the little corridor right after it, there is a wooden door with a HUGE chained doorknob... that's one. The other is in the restaurant, in the kitchen.

cymbaldiva

So HOW much does Tinkerbelle actually make?

I'm quite sure that for enough $$$ I could get over my terrible fear of heights! :lol:

mkt

Premium Member
Originally posted by cymbaldiva
So HOW much does Tinkerbelle actually make?

I can't divulge actual numbers, but lets say more than most CM's make

CDS Disney

Original Poster
Found it thanks to the travle channel

Attachments

• castpart2.jpg
    castpart2.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 186

mkt

Premium Member
Originally posted by RobFL

$8?

:lol:

-Rob

yeah.. try that as a per-minute rate and you'd be closer to the actual number

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom