Cinderella’s Castle Apartment

Tramp

Originally posted by cymbaldiva

:cry: I'm too FAT to be Tink!!! :cry:

...LMAO...I'd like to try it but the cable would sag so much I'd be able to rip the hats off of the people below me!:lol: All the little kiddies would be traumatized to see a cow fly overhead!:lol:

(I can't imagine they would have a cable with such a limited tolerance for weight...110 lbs?.....the last thing they need is Tinkerbell dive bombing into the crowd.:eek: )

will_hsv

Does anyone have pictures of the entrances to the apartment or maybe even of the interior itself? Probably a big no no, but was just wondering.

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
Originally posted by will_hsv
Probably a big no no, but was just wondering.

I wish I could help you, but you were absolutely right in your deduction. I could lose my job for taking a picture, much less posting it

cymbaldiva

Originally posted by Tramp

...LMAO...I'd like to try it but the cable would sag so much I'd be able to rip the hats off of the people below me!:lol: All the little kiddies would be traumatized to see a cow fly overhead!:lol:

(I can't imagine they would have a cable with such a limited tolerance for weight...110 lbs?.....the last thing they need is Tinkerbell dive bombing into the crowd.:eek: )

D*** those silly weight limits anyway! :lol:

Tramp, I'm loving your avatar's halloween costume! :sohappy:

stale32441

What does Tink do...?

well, she flies and starts Fantasy in the Sky...

"...and if you belive, Tinkerbell will fly over this very Magic Kingdom and light our very own Fantasy in the Sky!!"

Thats about it:)

snowwhite66

I think there was an apartment above the fire house in Disneyland for Walt---but I am not sure about the castle at WDW.

I always wondered about the apartment at the castle at WDW.

Can you imagine, if the rooms were furnished like an apartment , staying there for your trip!!!!!! I would feel like royalty :king:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom