Cinderella’s Castle Apartment

wdwjmp239

Re: Re: Cinderella’s Castle Apartment

Originally posted by Tramp

...It's no longer an apartment...

Here is information that I reluctantly published in another thread and I ask that you treat this as classified information for your eyes only:

In the early 1990s, The Institute for Foreign Policy Studies argued that proliferation of missiles and warheads was likely to increase and pose an indefensible and devastating threat to the US Mainland, particularly if a launch were to occur in our own hemisphere. As part of the National Missile Defense Against ICBMs from North Korea and strategic nuclear warheads being deployed in Cuba, the Ballistic Missile Defense Organization, in conjunction with NORAD, proposed the installation of a missile silo in Central or Southern Florida armed with a short range nuclear tipped warhead aimed directly at Cuba as a deterrent against sudden and unprovoked missile launch against the United States from that island nation.

Since the water table in Florida is such to prevent an underground installation, it was agreed that an installation of a missile silo above ground was necessary and housed in an unsuspecting area so as not to cause public protest.

During the 25th Anniversary of WDW, the famous pink Castle Cake was a facade to hide the War Department's project of installing a Missile Silo inside the Magic Kingdom's Cinderella Castle...upon detection from the multi-billion dollar, newly placed techno-gyro Satellite which is capable of immediately detecting ICBM launches at the US, the strategic missile is quickly moved into place from an area deep inside Magic Kingdom's Utilidors, uprighted into position, the top 1/3 of the Castle is blown clear of the area and the missile can be launched in less than 2.5 minutes...
...after a mere 38 second flight, no more flotillas from Cuba.

...pass it on.

Oh wow!! I heard some good stories in my life, but this one takes the cake. C'mon.. I highly doubt there's a missile silo smack dab in the middle of the Magic Kingdom.

Yeah, I can see me and my folks having a leisurely dinner at Cinderella's castle and then all of a sudden, the lights flicker, the building shakes violently as if a massive thunderstorm is brewing outside causing the outer facing of the castle to break off and crumble to the ground. The piercing screams of everyone inside the castle falling to the ground as the missle inside the silo launches towards Cuba. WOW!!! Sounds like a great story if you ask me. Maybe I should jot this idea down in my notebook.

SOURCES TRAMP!!! I WANT SOURCES!!!!!

*sigh*:rolleyes:

stale32441

Tink

I have acutally met Tinkerbell(quite exciting), and I can vouch for her feminity.

As for the apartment in the castle...Tigger is correct, it was an unfinished apartment( no need to finish it after your tenant dies:( )

It was then used as a switchboard for WDW, then after a new home was built for them, it was transfored for dressing rooms for castle shows.

Source: My WDW Guest Services VIP Tour Guide Manual ( over 50 pages of trival information about the property!!!)

:cool:

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
Re: Tink

Originally posted by stale32441
Source: My WDW Guest Services VIP Tour Guide Manual ( over 50 pages of trival information about the property!!!)

pretty... I want one. My source is the fact that I have had to go up there countless times for a break

wdwjmp239

Re: Re: Tink

Originally posted by mktiggerman

pretty... I want one. My source is the fact that I have had to go up there countless times for a break

That's cool. Sometimes you need to go to your "laughing place." Now, as far as that missile silo is concerned... HOGWASH. (oh my.. I can't believe I just said that) ;)

lol

ACE

Re: Re: Re: Tink

Originally posted by ntn_haqqer

That's cool. Sometimes you need to go to your "laughing place." Now, as far as that missile silo is concerned... HOGWASH. (oh my.. I can't believe I just said that) ;)

lol

You're absolutely right about that missle silo. HOGWASH!
I told Tramp to keep his mouth shut.:p

:wave: ACE

wdwjmp239

Re: Re: Re: Re: Tink

Originally posted by acellis_99

You're absolutely right about that missle silo. HOGWASH!
I told Tramp to keep his mouth shut.:p

:wave: ACE

"Hogwash" is the secret word of the day.. when someone says it... SCREAM!!!! :)

*sigh*

Don't mind me.. I'm having a ______-Wee's Playhouse flashback over here.. :)

wdwjmp239

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Tink

"Hogwash" is the secret word of the day.. when someone says it... SCREAM!!!! :)

*sigh*

Don't mind me.. I'm having a ______-Wee's Playhouse flashback over here.. :)

Wow.. the software powering the forum is pretty sensitive. I can't even say the name of Paul Reuben's character. :(

Tramp

Re: Re: Re: Cinderella’s Castle Apartment

Oh wow!! I heard some good stories in my life, but this one takes the cake. C'mon.. I highly doubt there's a missile silo smack dab in the middle of the Magic Kingdom.

SOURCES TRAMP!!! I WANT SOURCES!!!!!

*sigh*:rolleyes:

...I KNEW I shouldn't have said anything...Ace, you were right!

...so maybe it's not true...ex-FBI agent and Russian spy, Robert Hanssen was probably wrong. Let's just forget I mentioned this hogwash.:eek:

cymbaldiva

Re: Re: Re: Re: Cinderella’s Castle Apartment

...I KNEW I shouldn't have said anything...Ace, you were right!

...so maybe it's not true...ex-FBI agent and Russian spy, Robert Hanssen was probably wrong. Let's just forget I mentioned this hogwash.:eek:

:D :lol: :lol: :animwink:

MrPromey

:lol:

...funny thing, Ace...I'm sure there are people reading this right now that wonder if I'm kidding or not...

Tramp, I'm pretty sure I know you well enough to figure out when you are joking and when you aren't.

People: Tramp has obviously provided us with some delicate information. I hope all of you will take this information seriously and not do anything stupid that might cause talk of it to spread like wildfire. The last thing we want to do is let it get out all over the world! :eek:

mwitkus

Hi!

I just got back from WDW on Sunday and did the Keys to the Kingdom tour while I was there and have the official scoop on both the "apartment" and the Tinkerbell status...

1. There was supposed to be a Penthouse built for Walt and his family. The space was constructed and is currently in use as a green room for the performers. It is located in the upper area of the castle, above Cinderella's Royal Table. If you look at the right hand side of the castle (while looking from Main St.) you will see 3 blue tinted windows. That is the exact location of the penthouse. I am not clear on how large it is.

2. Tink is a girl and is required to weigh between 100 and 110 pounds. The reason for this is that if she weighs less than 100, she may not make it all the way down the wire. If she weighs more, the wire may not support her and may snap.

This is the information that we were provided by the CM who provided our tour. I hope this is helpful.

Tramp

Originally posted by mwitkus
Hi!

I just got back from WDW on Sunday and did the Keys to the Kingdom tour while I was there and have the official scoop on both the "apartment" and the Tinkerbell status...

I know it's a long shot, but did you happen to see any signs that looked like this?

Attachments

• symbol7.jpg
    symbol7.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 116

ACE

Actually the "Official" sign looks like this. I took this while working on the project. You won't see it unless you happen upon the secret entrance.

ACE

Originally posted by acellis_99
Actually the "Official" sign looks like this. I took this while working on the project. You won't see it unless you happen upon the secret entrance.

It's been one of those days. Here's the sign.

Attachments

• danger.jpg
    danger.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 103

cymbaldiva

Originally posted by mwitkus

Tink is a girl and is required to weigh between 100 and 110 pounds. The reason for this is that if she weighs less than 100, she may not make it all the way down the wire. If she weighs more, the wire may not support her and may snap.

:cry: I'm too FAT to be Tink!!! :cry:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom