Christmas and New Year 2013 capacity phased closings and wait times

Jimmy Thick

OMG!!!

WHAT IS DISNEY DOING!!!

2poza07.jpg

Jimmy Thick- Shocked and appalled!!!

sshindel

The Epcot Manifesto
They better throw in a fireworks as well. Do they even have buffers for strollers up there or is that an add on?

Jimmy Thick- How long until Universal does the same thing?
I'm fairly certain if you look closely at the last 2 cars, they have room reserved for scooters and strollers. It's all super safe. The person on the bottom has a lap bar and a harness. The harness connects them to the person who is sitting on their head. A harness on that person is attached to the two people to the direct right and left of him/her hanging just barely off the sides.
Think something like this, but instead of trunks, there are straps.
Dumbo2.jpg

Jimmy Thick

There is no way they could clear the Contemporary with people up there.

I wonder if they email you a ride photo later on?

Before or after a possible decapitation?

OMG, could you imagine a series of photos with the head coming off clean which could if stacked be animated to show the event in its gory glory?

Jimmy Thick- My stomach is becoming unsettled...

mimitchi33

What happens if you have to pee?
Maybe you can use whatever you can find in your bag or someone else's bag, like a bottle or something, as demonstrated here:
2vdl0u1.jpg

There is no way they could clear the Contemporary with people up there.

I wonder if they email you a ride photo later on?
I think that picture is fake, because no monorail track looks like the one shown in that picture.

I'm fairly certain if you look closely at the last 2 cars, they have room reserved for scooters and strollers. It's all super safe. The person on the bottom has a lap bar and a harness. The harness connects them to the person who is sitting on their head. A harness on that person is attached to the two people to the direct right and left of him/her hanging just barely off the sides.
Think something like this, but instead of trunks, there are straps.
Dumbo2.jpg
If I had to stack all those wheelchairs and strollers like that, it would be very hard for me!

NagisaBebeMomoe

Hi! I'm new here.

OMG!!!

WHAT IS DISNEY DOING!!!

2poza07.jpg

Jimmy Thick- Shocked and appalled!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! How would they do that?
I'm reminded of this:
Cant-Wait-To-Be-King-14.jpg

And I've never been to Disney World in a few years, and THEY PUT ADVERTISEMENTS ON MONORAILS LIKE THE ADVERTISEMENTS ON BUSES? Weird. However, like some people said, this might be a fake photo.
Just saw these two pics on facebook. :jawdrop: (NOT MY PHOTOS) From an hour ago according to the mobile timestamp:

1525039_10151800837760308_1126141239_n.jpg

1551662_10151800838145308_834825822_n.jpg
OMG! I can't believe the park was that crowded! I wouldn't have liked to be there.
Monorail from Magic Kingdom earlier today. No need to stay clear of the doors.
indiatrain.jpg
That doesn't look like a monorail, and that place doesn't look like Disney; it's EGYPT!

Wow. So that's what they do to tell people the park is at full capacity...
Hearing Islands of Adventure is at capacity today and the studios is very close to it also (Ie, if it wasn't for Transformers it would be at capacity)
I wonder why Universal Studios Resort has a lot of people there compared to other years. I think it's because more interesting attractions opened up over the past few years there, like The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, the Despicable Me ride, and the Transformers ride. I also remember someone mentioned earlier that Universal did have a successful Halloween Horror Nights (I did watch a video of the whole Rocky Horror show they had, by the way, and I also read an article on the Bill and Ted show controversy at Halloween Horror Nights), so due to the success of that, I think Universal is starting to become a better place for people to go to due to all the new things that were added.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom