Soarin TT 200min

DHS
GMR 5min
ST 30min
ToT 90min
RnR 120 min
TSM 150 min

TimeTrip

Would it be a painful effort to arrive at epcot by car around 10pm tonight? Or will getting in and parking be easy?

Obviously getting back out after the midnight celebration will be nightmarish...

maxime29

Premium Member
That one link that showed the aerials of MK also showed SeaWorld and Universal bringing in their own crowds too. Did everyone decide to visit Orlando this holiday season?

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
It has begun to rain heavily here in the FW area. I imagine it's raining in MK at least, and maybe Epcot.

This will add another degree of "fun" to the festivities for those in the parks tonight.

Hobnail Boot

It has begun to rain heavily here in the FW area. I imagine it's raining in MK at least, and maybe Epcot.

This will add another degree of "fun" to the festivities for those in the parks tonight.
It was raining here for about 20 minutes. It was never real heavy and it's almost stopped now.

mousehockey37

240 minutes-300 minutes! INSANE!:banghead:

This is why I wonder why people think it's worth it to go during these weeks. TWDC is getting your money whether you wait 5 hours for a ride or 5 minutes... I'd want to get the most for my investment. As others posted pictures, there aren't too many smiling faces in the madness.

I guess it's all a matter of what you are there for. Are you there for the unique fireworks/parades? If that's it, look at how much more you're paying for that, as opposed to going 2 weeks on either side. That's some pretty expensive fireworks and parades that you're watching.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom