How to: Choose your viewing style

CBOMB

I found the dimmer, I don't know how I missed it before.

I now see how to make multiple quotes now. It takes us old folks a little while to accept change.

Thanks for the help Steve.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
I found the dimmer, I don't know how I missed it before.

I now see how to make multiple quotes now. It takes us old folks a little while to accept change.

Thanks for the help Steve.
No worries, happy to help! Head back here if you have any questions.

Tom Morrow

I would like to see maybe a more dimmer ... dimmer option. There isn't much of a difference.

And/or, I would like to see the old color scheme, or at least some of it integrated into the backgrounds. White background is boring and makes the forum feel generic.

mergatroid

Could there be an option for originaal to let us go back to how it was? Don't want to seem negative but I just don't enjoy this new set up sorry.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Could there be an option for originaal to let us go back to how it was? Don't want to seem negative but I just don't enjoy this new set up sorry.
No there will not be a way to return to the old forums. New things can be challenging, but if you give this a chance, I am sure that you will find it even better than the old set up.

wdwfan22

I love the speed now of the forums!! They move much faster than before. I do however have to say i'm not a fan of the style choices. They all have way to much white in them. Hopefully you could come up with a light blue or something a little darker. Other than that great job! :)

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
This new system has fixed A LOT of problems. I love the speed of loading and I will get used to the rest of the changes.

I, too, wish for a little blue though!

SosoDude

Mobile users can ONLY get it in bright white background. I hate to fuss about it but the only way I get to check up on WDWMAGIC while at work is on my android phone.

MissingDisney

I've selected "liquid dimmed" as the mods have directed to do but holy burned retinas-this screen is bright. :cool: I have the brightness turned down so low it's ridiculous! PLEASE bring back a nice, easy shade of blue!!! It was calming, easy to look at and reminded me of the castle roof when I was reading about Disney. I miss it so. :(

ScoutN

OV 104
Premium Member
Mobile users can ONLY get it in bright white background. I hate to fuss about it but the only way I get to check up on WDWMAGIC while at work is on my android phone.

I've selected "liquid dimmed" as the mods have directed to do but holy burned retinas-this screen is bright. :cool: I have the brightness turned down so low it's ridiculous! PLEASE bring back a nice, easy shade of blue!!! It was calming, easy to look at and reminded me of the castle roof when I was reading about Disney. I miss it so. :(

It seems that different color schemes will be in the work as soon as all the quirks and bugs are out of the system. Hang tight!

TuffyCatt

Just switched to "Liquid Dimmed" and it looks great! Makes the transition to this new format much easier and feels very comfortable. Thanks for all the updates!

nepalostparks

Steve has said he is looking into bringing the ability to switch to the regular version as an option in the future.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom