How to: Choose your viewing style

nepalostparks

I know. I've tried them all. The off white is furiously blinding. The Classic Liquid, my current choice, is bluer and better but the blue is still waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too bright.

You may want to try changing the contrast of your monitor... the classic blue is similar to what was on the old forums in color, and is certainly much darker than the white and off white colors.

cornandacobb

Also, any way to get the two Forums of choice listed on the wdwmagic.com homepage. They are now missing with refurbs in their place.

Ok, I now see "Latest Forum Posts" next to the "News" section on the home page.
It used to list two forums of my choice with 5 threads under each. Right now it just lists 4 fourms but no threads. Is this still a work in process? Is there any way to manipulate my home page?
Thanks.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Ok, I now see "Latest Forum Posts" next to the "News" section on the home page.
It used to list two forums of my choice with 5 threads under each. Right now it just lists 4 fourms but no threads. Is this still a work in process? Is there any way to manipulate my home page?
Thanks.
Yes it is a work in progress, and the threads will return as before.

devoy1701

I don't remember where I saw someone post it (still having some trouble navigating this new site), but I do recommend darkening the outlines of the separate objects both within a thread and on the index view of the forums. Everything just kind of blends together so it makes it hard to find things....I personally keep finding myself skip over things when trying to navigate just because they don't stand out as much. I'm using the Classic Liquid skin btw... No rush! :cool:

MissingDisney

Thank you, thank you for bringing back the blue. Y'know, if you're feeling a little crazy, you could even darken it up a bit. You could really go nuts and try something like, say, the "old" shade of blue, just sayin'. ;)

hollywoodj

I like everything about the new format, except when reading on an iPhone, (like I do pretty much all the time) it doesn't show the time of the most recent post for threads. It just shows when it was created. This is inconvenient for me, because I don't know if I've read a thread or not. I wish it would bold threads I haven't read yet, or something that would help with this.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
I like everything about the new format, except when reading on an iPhone, (like I do pretty much all the time) it doesn't show the time of the most recent post for threads. It just shows when it was created. This is inconvenient for me, because I don't know if I've read a thread or not. I wish it would bold threads I haven't read yet, or something that would help with this.

If the thread contains an unread post there will be a thick grey border on the left hand side of the thread title.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom