How to: Choose your viewing style

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Steve, finally brought up the forums on my mobile phone. It is 10000x better than the old forums in either the normal or mobile skins. Has just the right amount of info, and posts are separated nicely. Thanks!
Thank you - glad you are liking it!

lazyboy97o

Steve, finally brought up the forums on my mobile phone. It is 10000x better than the old forums in either the normal or mobile skins. Has just the right amount of info, and posts are separated nicely. Thanks!
I too really like the new mobile skin. It works really well on my iPhone. I am also a fan of of the Dimmed skin.

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Blue backgrounds from the old forum are now available with "WDWMAGIC Classic" style, in both fixed width and liquid to stretch horizontally.

Lovin the new/old blue Steve
jumping40.gif

Bolna

It's strange - yesterday I really missed the blue. But when I tried out the new Classic style now, I really disliked it. Too blue and it does not enhance readability at all. I am a fan of liquid dimmed!!

But thanks to Steve for creating something for everyone to like!

MissM

Oh I LOVE the blue "classic" in liquid. Nice! One tiny request. The dotted line dividing the post from the signature is so faint it's hard to see where the separation is. Can it please be darkened a hair or two?

ScoutN

OV 104
Premium Member
Blue is MUCH better. I concur on the signature break, it is a bit difficult to differ the post from signature.

pumpkin7

Blue backgrounds from the old forum are now available with "WDWMAGIC Classic" style, in both fixed width and liquid to stretch horizontally.

that is sooo much better, thank you!
and i know that lots of people are complaining, myself included but really thank you for al lthe hard work you do on these forums. everyone does appreciate it, and so do i. :D

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
and i know that lots of people are complaining, myself included but really thank you for al lthe hard work you do on these forums. everyone does appreciate it, and so do i. :D
Thank you! Glad you like it!

MissM

I agree. There may be some nit-picky things I'd like changed, but you've done a really great job. I've updated forum software before on a board nowhere near as large as this and it was a challenge. Added to the fact that you've been really responsive to requests (the fact I'm using Classic Liquid right now a day after the update is one example), you've done a great job.

I for one, appreciate the work that goes into the site. Thanks for your hard work, Steve!

cornandacobb

Need darker background please. I feel as if I'm going blind.

Also, any way to get the two Forums of choice listed on the wdwmagic.com homepage. They are now missing with refurbs in their place.

nepalostparks

Need darker background please. I feel as if I'm going blind.

Also, any way to get the two Forums of choice listed on the wdwmagic.com homepage. They are now missing with refurbs in their place.

On the bottom of the page, in the blue bar, on the left hand side is a style chooser. There are several options with different colors.

cornandacobb

I know. I've tried them all. The off white is furiously blinding. The Classic Liquid, my current choice, is bluer and better but the blue is still waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too bright.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom