Chip n Dale News

Walt_Disney

The surgery better be complete by next year otherwise it will ruin my entire trip including my stay at the new Contemp Tower... oh wait... what tower... there's no new tower there... :rolleyes:

davidpw97

Maybe when they return they'll look more like these Chip N' Dales.

snl_chippendale_farley.jpg

WhatJaneSays

Yea! I'm not the only one that noticed!

I remember a few years back staring at a picture of me and Goofy and thinking "why does he look ... off?" It took me a while, but I noticed the shape of his eyes and the pale "skin" around them. I thought they might have done it for uniformity but that seemed silly because they had Pluto.

I think Goofy should go for some surgery. In the cartoons his eyes are larger and he doesn't have skin abouve his eyes, while the character at the park does. The mask should look a little more like plutos mask (the eyes).
plutogoofyrv9.png

Gorjus

HAHAHAHA - some people...

This is definitely one of the most insane rumors I've heard lately (and there have been a fair share).

I hope this thread is a joke.

Chip and Dale are VIPs. I also have a friend who's friends with Dale and I think she'd let me know if the 'munks were going anywhere.

Wow.

Don't doubt Drew Smith. He has good information. He also mentioned Chip and Dale were leaving character spot and being replaced by Donald. I checked around entertainment and as usual, he is right. One guy mentioned it was for labor. You only need one duck as opposed to 2 chipmunks.

NewfieFan

So will Chip 'n Dale be around at all during Sept.? We have a meal at the Garden Grill - and they only reason I booked it was b/c my kids wanted to see Chip 'n Dale. We ate there last year and found the character interaction to be quite good. I (and they) will be sad if they can't see their favorite chipmunks!:(

WildLodgeFan

So will Chip 'n Dale be around at all during Sept.? We have a meal at the Garden Grill - and they only reason I booked it was b/c my kids wanted to see Chip 'n Dale. We ate there last year and found the character interaction to be quite good. I (and they) will be sad if they can't see their favorite chipmunks!:(

They don't do the Chip and Dale breakfast at Ft. Wilderness any more, do they? We did that on our honeymoon in 1990 - very delicious chocolate chip pancakes and great interaction with the guys.

DisneyGigi

We do too because Dale is DD's favorite character. Hope they will still be out in September.

jakeman

Source please?
Why does he need to provide a source? What if he is the source? What if he can't provide the source?

If you don't believe him, just say so and say why.

Asking for a source on a Disney rumor website is the equivalent of asking for an ingredient list for Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream. If your that concerned with where it comes from, you probably should just not eat it.

Senderella

Expect both Chip and Dale to get some work done! With suergry and recovery is should only be about 6 months! I hear they might be using the same doctor as Mr. Smee!

So they finally got that appointment with Dr 90210? :p

EDIT: A thought just occured to me.. is the rumor circulating just for M&G or is it complex wide? How could they be gone for their plastic surgery (2 for 1 special?) when they're in Spectro? :shrug:

disnyfan89

So they finally got that appointment with Dr 90210? :p

EDIT: A thought just occured to me.. is the rumor circulating just for M&G or is it complex wide? How could they be gone for their plastic surgery (2 for 1 special?) when they're in Spectro? :shrug:
It wouldn't be hard to temp. replace them! Just put another character in that spot and edit their audio.

kcw

Don't doubt Drew Smith. He has good information. He also mentioned Chip and Dale were leaving character spot and being replaced by Donald. I checked around entertainment and as usual, he is right. One guy mentioned it was for labor. You only need one duck as opposed to 2 chipmunks.

but then again two munks are generally easier to come by than one duck :shrug: But I definitely don't doubt this one

Speaking of articulate! I suspect pluto might have a lot more to say come this christmas.
And if where lucky sometime next year Beast will too.

I heard about Pluto, but Beast is new.... YAY! Between his limited range of movement and no articulation, watching him stomp around while roaring out of control is actually a bit comical to me. Is there a timeframe for Smee? I thought it was to be done this summer?

I hope this thread is a joke.

I also have a friend who's friends with Dale and I think she'd let me know if the 'munks were going anywhere.

HAHAHA! the only joke here is assuming that the entertainment cast is actually informed of what's going on in the department!!

It would be hard to temp. replace them! Just put another character in that spot and edit their audio.

all in favor of letting Pluto slide around on the piano????!!!!???!?!

(and I imagine you meant wouldn't?)

Gorjus

but then again two munks are generally easier to come by than one duck :shrug: But I definitely don't doubt this one

HAHAHA! the only joke here is assuming that the entertainment cast is actually informed of what's going on in the department!!

Isn't that the truth:ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

Take off the wig and the dress and you have a munk or a puppy. Although Ducks have been abundant of late.

Entertainment cast informed...:ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL:Any cast member informed...:ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

Find out something is being refurbished the day you walk on set and see scaffolding. BTW, exterior of the buildings in UK in the herb garden are being refurbished. Great sign: "Be not vexed by our appearance..."

Send children all day long to see Snow White only to find that Snow White, Belle, and Jasmine have taken the day off or gone to visit their friends in another park.

drew81

Original Poster
I heard about Pluto, but Beast is new.... YAY! Between his limited range of movement and no articulation, watching him stomp around while roaring out of control is actually a bit comical to me. Is there a timeframe for Smee? I thought it was to be done this summer?

I heard a rumor that the B&B characters might all get articulated. Cogs, Lumiere, Potts and Chip.

Did you know Smee will have Lilo like feet?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom