Check-in to Hell

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by One Lil Spark
That's not vanilla...

That's what I wrang out of Gary's shirt when I did his laundry earlier today. He paid me to get his pit stains out b/c it's kinda hot here.

I'm sorry, but ENJOY!!

Eeewwwww JENN! :lol: :hurl: :hurl: :cry:

HMPH!! *takes away your Sangria and stuffs vince in it* :lol: :lookaroun

(Hey! Shouldnt you be getting some poor old gentleman all hot and bothered?) :lol: :lookaroun :p ;)

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by garyhoov
Why do you think my pit stains were so big?:lookaroun

Ummm double ew.. :lol: :hurl: :hurl:

Hey...wassat?!!? *points at Satan juggling former evil dictators, that are now big balls of fire* :eek:

Ha! Made ya look! *gives you a Wedgie from hell, that lasts an eternity* Enjoy! :lol: :wave:

:fork: :goodnevil

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Originally posted by DMC-12
(Hey! Shouldnt you be getting some poor old gentleman all hot and bothered?) :lol: :lookaroun :p ;)
Today is my only day off this week. I am taking this time to rest up and hone in on my old-man-seducing skills.

This guy is my next greatest victory. I'll tell ya'll how it goes...

old-man.jpg

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster

In hell, they already are...when Jenn's around, they just melt.

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
Originally posted by MouseMadness
:slurp:

Let me get this straight...

Jenn just spit out cheez-in-a-can all over my face...and Christy licked it off? Hmmm...oddly enough, this is kinda "not bothersome in the least"

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Come on...

It's cheese-in-a-can. You don't waste that stuff. It's like GOLD down here. Glorious, glorious cheese that DOESN'T MELT down in hell. That's damned amazing to me.

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
Originally posted by One Lil Spark
Come on...

It's cheese-in-a-can. You don't waste that stuff. It's like GOLD down here. Glorious, glorious cheese that DOESN'T MELT down in hell. That's damned amazing to me.

Oh it's amazing to me...how I can have cheese on my face...and I'm the one melting...

garyhoov

Trophy Husband

Ha! Made ya look! *gives you a Wedgie from hell, that lasts an eternity* Enjoy! :lol: :wave:

Jenn! I'm afraid I've got some more stains for you to deal with . . .:lookaroun

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
Originally posted by garyhoov
Jenn! I'm afraid I've got some more stains for you to deal with . . .:lookaroun

OH NO!!! THIS THREAD'S CONTENT HAS GONE RIGHT TO HE...well, keep it up guys! :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom