Characters you want to meet...but can never find

LUV4Goofy

Sapphire said:
You are quite welcome! yeah I was in the Zoo from '94-'99 then I went to MGM until Dec of this past year.

You are so, so lucky to be an actual part of the Disney magic!! I am so jealous!
:dazzle: :animwink:

LUV4Goofy

I'd love to see more villians (especially Malificient & Cinderlla's evil Step-Mother. Grisella and Anastasia would be a hoot to meet too!). I'd also love to see more of the Genie! I'm going in 3 days so I have to keep a sharp look out :lookaroun for some of the characters mentioned and give you all an update. :wave:

Miss Bell

Tinker Bell, duh...

I, too, am hoping for a life-size Tink, after I saw the new parade pics from DL. A funny aside, my daughter, 13, still refuses to have anything to do with Captain Hook whenever we see him in the park, because he betrayed Tinker Bell.

For those Mad Hatter fans, a few years ago, he used to be on hand to open MK, and we did a character breakfast at 1900 Park Fare last year and had good quality Mad Hatter time.

DisneySam

- Tinker Bell
- Jack Sparrow (Would be so AWESOME!)
- Thumper
- Launchpad
- Huey, Louie, and Dewie [Webby too!]
- and Humphrey (I too would love to see them doing the dance, cleaning up!)

JBoogie

I just got back from Disney this weekend. I was there for Star Wars Weekends. We spent Friday and Saturday at MGM and Sunday at MK. I was really surprised by the lack at characters at the front gate at MK. The past 2 trips that I went, there were all over the entrance. This time they were few and far between. At the entrance were Pluto, Goofy, Minnie, Chip n' Dale....and Cruella de Vil. Checked back throughout the day and by that time Robin Hood & Friar Tuck (together), Pinocchio & Gideon (together), Baloo, Terk, Launchpad, & Prince John.

I met several characters for the first time...Pocahontas, Kermit, Mr. & Mrs. Incredible, & Chip n' Dale Rescue Rangers.

Here is who I found and where...there were alot of groups of 2 or more, which is always fun. The more characters you can squeeze into a picture the more exciting!

Adventureland--Peter Pan & Wendy, Captain Hook & Mr. Smee, Pocahontas & Meeko, Chip n' Dale Rescue Rangers, Aladdin, the Genie & Princess Jasmine (all 3 together...very fun!!! I got to spend a little bit of time with the 3 of them since I was the last one in line!!) Most of these characters made appearances by themselves throughout the day too.

Fantasyland--Tweedledee, Tweedledum & Queen of Hearts (all together), Queen of Hearts & White Rabbit, Ariel

Tomorrowland--Buzz Lightyear

Judge's Tent in Toontown--Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck, Goofy, Princess Aurora, Cinderella, & Snow White

At MGM we saw:

Animation Courtyard: Mr. & Mrs. Incredible

Mickey's Hat: Minnie Mouse, Lilo & Stitch, King Louie, Kermit, Donald & Daisy (together which I have never seen before), that Jojo girl, Pooh, Tigger, Eeyore

And then of course all the Star Wars characters!!!! So much fun!!

pluto77

I wonder if Clarabelle Cow or Horace Horsecollar are ever out. Probably not popular enough, but they're on House of Mouse now... I would also like to see Roger Rabbit, but last time this topic was brought up someone told me that it's not possible anymore.

dixiegirl

lamarvenoy said:
My son loves buzz but we can't seem to catch him anywhere besides a parade.

YOU CAN USUALLY find buzz , woody , and jessie at mgm at al's toys barn...you have to check what times they are there on the mgm may guide...they are there usually early on the day...

duchess1576

I would like to meet tinkerbelle, alice in wonderland characters, any of the seven dwarfs, flower and thumper and daisy duck!

am i the only one who can't find daisy? is she a rare character to find or was i just having bad luck?

pluto77 said:
would also like to see Roger Rabbit, but last time this topic was brought up someone told me that it's not possible anymore.

Nothing's impossible, pluto77.

Besides, once Michael Eisner is finally out of the company, there stands an excellent chance that Amblin and Disney will get back together and allow Roger to finally return.

At least I'm trying to be optimistic here.

Getting back on topic, there are lots of characters I wish they'd bring out, but I already went into that countless times on other threads.

Highland_Holly

duchess1576 said:
I would like to meet tinkerbelle, alice in wonderland characters, any of the seven dwarfs, flower and thumper and daisy duck!

am i the only one who can't find daisy? is she a rare character to find or was i just having bad luck?

We have seen Daisy twice (2000/2003) in Epcot coming off that double-decker bus. :sohappy:

drew81

I just got back from Disneyland and Roger Rabbit is not allowed to be out on set there either. I looked for him all over toontown. Every CM I talked to said the same thing.

drew smith said:
I just got back from Disneyland and Roger Rabbit is not allowed to be out on set there either. I looked for him all over toontown. Every CM I talked to said the same thing.

(sigh) Well, the sooner Michael Eisner leaves the Disney company, the sooner they'll be able to finally bring Roger back.

I sure hope that Roy Disney and Stanley Gold win that lawsuit.

mraw

duchess1576 said:

Daisy Duck is usually in Town Square on Main Street in the morning/early afternoon. She also comes out with Donald sometimes in front of the castle. I got a picture with them together before. She is also on the Characters on Holiday Bus. As much as she is underutilized in Disney Productions and merchandise, you can find her fairly easily in the parks. She's not at the Studios at all, and she used to appear at Animal Kingdom in a Safari suit before they changed her appearance (which is much better by the way- she used to look like she was on a sedative).

I can't think of any character I'd want to see, but I have taken photos with
Mickey (Regular, Sorcerer, Scarecrow, Holiday Best- three different outfits, Safari, Aloha, Chef, Mission:SPACE, Jedi, Baseball Player, Grad)
Minnie (Regular, Princess, Colonial, Holiday Best- she had three different outfits, Safari, Cheerleader)
Donald (Regular, Lumberjack, Christmas Sweater, Park Ranger, Kingdom Hearts, Jack-O-Lantern, Referee, Mexican)
Daisy (Regular, Safari)
Goofy (Regular, Santa Goofy, Kingdom Hearts, Cowboy, Mission:SPACE, chef, western outfit with rain slicker)
Pluto (Regular, Reindeer, chef, colonial)
Chip N' Dale (Regular, Rescue Rangers, Aloha, Halloween, Holiday)
Uncle Scrooge
Launchpad
Darkwing Duck
Pooh (Regular, Holiday, Bumble Bee)
Tigger (Regular, Skeleton)
Piglet (Regular, Holiday, Pansy)
Rabbit
Eeyore (Regular, Holiday, Mummy)
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
Belle
Beast
Brer Rabbit
Brer Bear
Max
Pocahontas
Meeko
Aladdin
Genie
Jasmine
Aurora
Ariel
Mulan
Mushu
Lilo
Stitch
Mr. Incredible
Mrs. Incredible
Frozone
Woody
Buzz
Jessie
Bullseye
Timon
Rafiki
Flik
Atta
Three Little Pigs
Kuzco
Kronk
Koda
Kenai
Mary Poppins
Penguin
Peter Pan
Wendy
Cinderella
Tweedles
Prince Charming
Esmerelda
Quasimodo
Turk
Mike
Sulley
Pinocchio
Gepetto
Jiminy Cricket
Gideon
Wicked Queen
Maleficent
Jafar
Cruella
Big Bad Wolf
Captain Hook
Mr. Smee
Ratcliff
Frollo
Figment

Oh, I wish they could have two sides to the grotto- one side would have Ariel and the other would have Ursula. At least we get to see her in parades, though.

Tyffni

duchess1576 said:

I read online that Tinkerbelle is supposed to at the castle. It was an old website though, so I don't know.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom