Characters you want to meet...but can never find

tracyandalex

hey all,

we saw bert & mary one day, but couldn't get a picture with them - they went in too quickly. that same day we also saw peter pan & wendy. for the life of me i can't remember where they were, i think it was epcot.

i would like to meet characters from - jungle book, beauty & the beast, robin hood, and some more villans

packwingfn

ya i finally saw pocohontas on my last trip too. between Adventureland & Liberty Square, hidden!!!

but has anyone ever seen Mulan? Does she appear in the China Pavillion?

gibsonc

UK Disney Geek
packwingfn said:
ya i finally saw pocohontas on my last trip too. between Adventureland & Liberty Square, hidden!!!

Yes, currently at the China Pavillion, with Mushu.

yensid63

i haven't seen Uncle Scrooge in awhile. or the nephews for that matter.
i wonder if they got a makeover like Donald & Daisy.
but i really want to see Darkwing Duck. i loved that show! :D i know he's been around, but i haven't seen him in about 3 years.

jhastings74

tracyandalex said:
hey all,

we saw bert & mary one day, but couldn't get a picture with them - they went in too quickly. that same day we also saw peter pan & wendy. for the life of me i can't remember where they were, i think it was epcot.

i would like to meet characters from - jungle book, beauty & the beast, robin hood, and some more villans

Last time we were at MK (about a month ago), we saw Peter Pan, Wendy and Captain Hook in Adventureland between the Tiki Birds and PotC. Friar tuck and Prince John are almost always at the front of the park in the morning whenever we go to the MK, too. I know I've seen Baloo somewhere (can't place it at the moment) as well.

I'd love to see The Emporer's New Groove characters!

MagicalMonorail

suzie_q183 said:
You might be able to find Princess Aurora in the France pravilion at Epcot. I caught a glimpse of her as she was heading for a break.

I once saw Princess Aurora right behind the castle with Prince Phillip. It was a couple of years ago, though.

Disney4Eva

Original Poster
Pumbas Nakasak said:
Id love to meet Tinkerbell

OMG I've never seen Tinkerbell either! She's so popular, you'd figure she'd be all over the place. But I've never even seen her in pictures. That's so weird.

disneygirl_wdw

J Sulley said:
Chip and Dale in Rescue Ranger gear as well.
I saw them in Adventureland last week it was they first time I had seen them like that since I was really young. I wanted to get a pic and autograph but I didn't have either on me. :(

I would like to see Treasure Planet characters and Atlantis characters and Tinkerbell. I would also like to actually see some villians that my sister got their autographs for me on their last trip at Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party. Hopefully I will be able to see them this year when I might be going down for my birthday.

PrtyPlnnrJC101

Thursday May 26th, my friend and I saw Mary Poppins outside one of the shops in the United Kingdom at Epcot. We had just come out of a character greet with Tigger, Piglet, and Eeyore when she was coming out from backstage. She stopped to pose for a lady's picture, but no greeting her. Also, this past Saturday, June 4th, the same friend and I met Chip and Dale in their Rescue Rangers clothing inside The Diamond Horseshoe Saloon. I would love to meet any one of the characters from 101 Dalmatians, other than Cruella, who I've already met. Also, Robin Hood, Ariel with feet, and any of the fab five in space suits because I remember meeting them as a child.

Fran98765

PrtyPlnnrJC101 said:
Thursday May 26th, my friend and I saw Mary Poppins outside one of the shops in the United Kingdom at Epcot. We had just come out of a character greet with Tigger, Piglet, and Eeyore when she was coming out from backstage. She stopped to pose for a lady's picture, but no greeting her. Also, this past Saturday, June 4th, the same friend and I met Chip and Dale in their Rescue Rangers clothing inside The Diamond Horseshoe Saloon. I would love to meet any one of the characters from 101 Dalmatians, other than Cruella, who I've already met. Also, Robin Hood, Ariel with feet, and any of the fab five in space suits because I remember meeting them as a child.

When we went mid-May, Robin Hood was all over the place. In the entrance greetings at MK and on the character bus at Epcot. We saw him, Prince John and Friar Tuck several times. DH even tried to start a war with Prince John, but he just waved his fists at Robin Hood.

AEfx

Sapphire said:
It's rare to find Maleficent doing sets. But she has done them....I know for a fact! *cough* *cough* Halloween is your best bet to meet her.

During two of the MNSSHP's I attended last year, both Maleficent and Cruella were doing meet'n'greets in front of the castle late-night. There were some excited people - mostly teenagers - in line.

AEfx

MiRi

Disney4Eva said:
OMG I've never seen Tinkerbell either! She's so popular, you'd figure she'd be all over the place. But I've never even seen her in pictures. That's so weird.

tinkerbellparade.jpg

Senderella

PrtyPlnnrJC101 said:
Thursday May 26th, my friend and I saw Mary Poppins outside one of the shops in the United Kingdom at Epcot. We had just come out of a character greet with Tigger, Piglet, and Eeyore when she was coming out from backstage. She stopped to pose for a lady's picture, but no greeting her.

We saw the same thing. They were doing the M&G's in that little toy store. We were sitting in that courtyard type area and we saw Mary Poppins and Alice come walking out. I got several really good pics and they also had time to do some autographs. The other time I was sitting there, I looked over and Tigger was peeking out the window! :)

As for Aurora, she can definately be found at Akershus. I was surprised to see her & Cinderella walking around along with Belle, Ariel & Jasmine.

Jooniper30

Kuzko! I've heard there is a Kuzko but I've never seen him! I also heard he spits.

The emperors new groove is one of my favorite disney films, I'd love to see any of the characters.

Jooniper30

packwingfn said:

I have seen Mulan. She was in MGM with Mushu.

--Jen

DisneyWood

I am going to really show my age here...

What about Darby O'Gil? Condorman? I think I have mentioned Condorman before, but I didn't mention Darby O'Gil. What about Sean Connery making an appearance for his role in that movie (I can't remember his name though).

Pete's Dragon? Apple Dumpling Gang? There are plenty of characters missing from the parks, but I doubt anyone is thinking of these. I don't think anyone would even recognize these characters, well Condorman would be rather easy, but Darby O'Gil?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom