Characters you want to meet...but can never find

MiRi

I want to meet Thumper, Princess Aurora, & Tinker Bell. DL already has Tink in their Parade of Dreams. I am hoping that Tink comes down to Florida too. :)

Edeyore

BigNorm said:
I totally agree! I've always thought Woodlore and Humphrey should make appearances at Camp Minnie-Mickey at DAK. Disney could do a whole conservation show with those characters; it would be great!

Tell me it wouldn't be great if they had Woodlore and the bears, including
Humphrey, doing the dance Woodlore convinced them to do, to clean-up.
That is definitely a song that will stay in your head for the day.

CAPTAIN HOOK

Pongo said:
I'd like to meet a dalmatian one day. How a dalmatian costume could be made, I'm not sure.
Never met one at WDW - but there's a big spotty one sat by my feet now as I type away - He's called George and he is nearly six !

Ducky_Love

Edeyore said:
I know I am just asking to be flogged, but who is Clopin?
(I am now covering my head, be gentle.)

LOL- as other have said, he is a character from The Hunchback of Notre Dame. He does such a great meet & greet! If anyone wants the ultimate Clopin experience go to France on the 6th of January for Topsy Turvy day!

diddy_mouse

i'd love to see Dreamfinder, Kronk, Humphrey, B'rer Rabbit and Bear, and (sad to report) i have yet to get my picture with Mr. Mouse. so that's a goal on my next trip.

i did end up seeing some uncommon characters on my last trip...The Queen of Hearts and the mayor from Pocahontas. (i found them uncommon) they were hanging out around Main St. and the hub area.

Disney4Eva

Original Poster
RandeB said:
Didn't know he had such a southern American accent

:eek: Clopin w/ a southern accent?? UNACCEPTABLE! His awesome voice is what makes him...well, him! See, if cast member wants to play a character that can actually talk to guests, they should at least be able to imitate their voice a little bit.

Shaylynne4

oh myy Gawd I almost fell out of my chair I didn't think anyone but me always wants to see Lady And the Tramp!! Our 3rd trip there we finnaly made it to eat at Tony's I was so happy I was crying!! The cast members were great!!

Teddybear Hugs & Butterfly Kisses with Migical Wishes,
Shaylynne

awallaceunc

There's a Jim Hawkins character?? That's AWESOME! If I ever see him, I'll probably flip out. It's Treasure Planet Jim, right?

Add him to my pre-existing list of Mary Poppins (I see her in parades, but she has alluded me in all attempts to ever meet her... it's an obsession for me at this point) and Maleficent!

-Aaron

MiRi said:
I want to meet Thumper, Princess Aurora, & Tinker Bell. DL already has Tink in their Parade of Dreams. I am hoping that Tink comes down to Florida too. :)

You might be able to find Princess Aurora in the France pravilion at Epcot. I caught a glimpse of her as she was heading for a break.

maxime29

Premium Member
I have never been able to catch the Mad Hatter. He is around MK and 1900 Park Fare at GF, but we've never been able to catch him at the right time. :( He is my favorite character.

spectropluto

hatter

maxime29 said:
I have never been able to catch the Mad Hatter. He is around MK and 1900 Park Fare at GF, but we've never been able to catch him at the right time. :( He is my favorite character.

alas, he is now only able to be seen at 1900 Park Fare at GF or in the Share a Dream Come True Parade. He is no longer at the Tea Cups.
We miss him too!

AngryEyes

spectropluto said:
alas, he is now only able to be seen at 1900 Park Fare at GF or in the Share a Dream Come True Parade. He is no longer at the Tea Cups.
We miss him too!

Or you could go to Disneyland. :D I don't think we've ever been there and not seen Alice, Mad Hatter, and the White Rabbit. They've always been right inside the turnstiles, almost always with Pinocchio, Gepetto, Hook, and Mr. Smee nearby.

EDIT: Just remembered the cutest thing. When we were there in December, Alice and the Mad Hatter gathered a bunch of children around them and played Disney charades with them for about a half hour. They acted, while the children guessed and vice versa. Really nice.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom