Characters you want to meet...but can never find

MiRi

Tyffni said:
I read online that Tinkerbelle is supposed to at the castle. It was an old website though, so I don't know.

Yea, she's seenon the air during Wishes. I am dying to meet her though! :)

JBoogie

mraw said:
Daisy Duck is usually in Town Square on Main Street in the morning/early afternoon. She also comes out with Donald sometimes in front of the castle. I got a picture with them together before. She is also on the Characters on Holiday Bus. As much as she is underutilized in Disney Productions and merchandise, you can find her fairly easily in the parks. She's not at the Studios at all, and she used to appear at Animal Kingdom in a Safari suit before they changed her appearance (which is much better by the way- she used to look like she was on a sedative).

That isn't true. She was out with Donald at the Studios this weekend. She was at the Hat with Donald. I didn't get a pic though, the line was huge.

mraw

JBoogie said:
That isn't true. She was out with Donald at the Studios this weekend. She was at the Hat with Donald. I didn't get a pic though, the line was huge.

Oh, my... well excuse me. A simple "Daisy was out at the Studios this weekend" would have sufficed over "that's isn't true". Rudeness prevails once again.

wdwcrzy

I have always wanted to meet Dumbo since I have been a huge fan of that movie since I was a child. I didn't think it was possible until I saw him in DL's version of the MSEP. So I have hope that maybe, one day, I will get a pic with him.

DisneySam

lamarvenoy said:
My son loves buzz but we can't seem to catch him anywhere besides a parade.

If you ride TTA you just may be able to spot where he is by the Space Ranger Spin. A friend and I were just taking in the breeze on TTA and spotted Buzz around the building a bit with two people in line! So as soon as the ride was over we jumped off and got a pic. Also the same with Goofy...

JBoogie

mraw said:
Oh, my... well excuse me. A simple "Daisy was out at the Studios this weekend" would have sufficed over "that's isn't true". Rudeness prevails once again.

Sorry...I was not trying to be rude...

pluto77

spectropluto said:
Clarabelle and Horace Horsecollar at Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party getting ready for parade!
cool! I've never seen them before. They must only be out during special times of the year or something.
disneyphilip said:
Nothing's impossible, pluto77.

Besides, once Michael Eisner is finally out of the company, there stands an excellent chance that Amblin and Disney will get back together and allow Roger to finally return.
I hope you're right! Seeing Roger Rabbit would be awesome, maybe they could bring out Jessica Rabbit too :lookaroun :D

pluto77

duchess1576 said:
I would like to meet tinkerbelle, alice in wonderland characters, any of the seven dwarfs, flower and thumper and daisy duck!

am i the only one who can't find daisy? is she a rare character to find or was i just having bad luck?
Usually the only dwarf I see is Dopey, but one time last summer I saw Snow White with all 7 dwarfs! They weren't doing autographs because it would take so long, I'm not sure if they even stopped to take many pictures, they were mostly just walking around the Magic Kingdom in a big line greeting everyone, I think I saw them in every land :lol:

Last summer Daisy was out at the beginning of Main Street a lot, I also saw some prehistoric version of her in dinoland in AK. I have the same problem with Donald. He must be around all over, but I hardly ever see him (for meet and greets at least). Maybe it's just me, but I always thought that he should be in his boat at Toon Town :)

daveemtdave

We did see Snow White with her seven dwarfs. The Cm's made a line for each dwarf and Snow White for pictures and autographs. Dopey's was the longest.

We saw Daisy at MGM and Animal Kingdom. Both of these sightings were on our trip last December.

pluto77 said:
cool! I've never seen them before. They must only be out during special times of the year or something.

Well, it's been discussed before that Clarabelle & Horace might come out for meet-and-greets one of these days.

But right now, their appearances are being limited to special events, because they're currently having issues with their costumes.

I hope you're right! Seeing Roger Rabbit would be awesome, maybe they could bring out Jessica Rabbit too :lookaroun :D

Yep. And I've heard from CMs that Jessica might come out in the future...along with a comeback of Roger.

MKCP 1985

gboiler1 said:
I'd like to meet Robin Hood. Have only seen him in Make A Dream Parade.

Here ya' go:
Robin_Hood_3.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom