Character Breakfast recommendations

tobedard

Hi everyone! We are heading down to Disney at the end of September and was looking for recommendations for a Character Breakfast. We have two children, 4 and 2. We don't have a preference whether it's in the Parks or a Resort.

Thanks for all of your help!

tigsmom

We love Chef Mickey's too and usually do that every trip.

I understand that the Crystal Palace in the MK is very good and many like the Princess breakfast at Akershus in EPCOT.

Upvote 0

maddiesmommy

We go to the world every year, and we love Donald's Breakfastosaurus at the Animal Kingdom. Last year when we went down it was booked the entire week. So if you want reservations for any character breakfast I suggest you make them before you go down.:slurp: This year with my 3 year old we are going to the castle for the princess breakfast. Also love Chef Mickey's. Made reservations for the Playhouse Disney breakfast at Studios.

Upvote 0

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
If your kids love the Pooh characters, definetly head for The Crystal Palace. If not, Chef Mickey's is a great second choice. The kids will probably love the whole monorail-through-the building thing too. If you want something a bit different, try the Liberty Tree Tavern character dinner. Very yummy Thanksgiving type food served family style and the Fab 5 characters dressed up in Colonial garb. Liberty Tree is my all time favorite character meal on property. Have a great trip!!:wave:

Upvote 0

3fordisney

We did the Donald's Breakastosaurus this past Dec. and loved it! It was the first character meal we did and we really enjoyed it. Our son was 3 at the time and loved getting to see the characters come around. The food was great and there is something for everyone. I highly recommend it and plan to go back there again!

Upvote 0

SANDKRUSER

I'd vote for O'hana too - the only thing negative is that they bring platters of food to you so you don't have AS much choice as the other buffets but all of the food is good. They have Lilo & Stitch, Mickey, Goofy, Chip & Dale. We've been to Chef Mickeys & Crystal Palace too and like O'hana's the best. And they have a parade where the kids get up and parade around the restaurant to songs with the characters.

Upvote 0

erinmarie

Chef Mickeys is always fun, but honestly, you can't go wrong with whatever you choose! Just pick the characters you want to get close to, and go from there! Have fun!

Upvote 0

GrowingUpDisney

I have always wanted to try Chef Mickeys. We will be there Sept 23 - Oct 6th and I am worried about the renovations at the Contemporary' concourse. Anyone know if it will it be done by then?

Niki

Upvote 0

col

donalds breakfastosaurus at AK is the best character breakfast ive had at WDW. i just loved it. i had so much fun and it was totally different from what i expected. cant wait to go back and go again.:)

Upvote 0

brich

Our first morning at Disney is always started with a character breakfast at Chef Mickeys.... Have our PS for Sept 30 at 8:30am WHOOT!!

Been doing this breakfast for a number of years now as our first morning tradition and have never been disappointed.... :D

Upvote 0

Tramp

We thoroughly enjoyed breakfast at O'Hana's in the Polynesian. Lilo, Stitch, Mickey and Pluto, Chip n Dale were there and the breakfast is served family style. They'll bring as much as you can eat to the table and then some! Try this one!:sohappy:

Upvote 0

mouselvrmom

I love all of the character breakfasts! I am trying to try them all. My alltime faves that we must do each trip, however, are the Royal Table and Crystal Palace. My oldest needs to see Pooh & my second daughter needs her Snow White fix!:)

Upvote 0

coltow

It really does depend on your kids likes. If there are characters they HAVE to meet, find a meal that will have them. I've done alot of them and each has plenty of pros and little cons. I suggest if you kids watch playhouse disney in the morning to go to Hollywood and Vine at MGM. My son and nephew had a great time their with the Little Einseins and JoJo & Goliath.

Upvote 0

weluvtink

Ohanas is our favorite. Great characters and food. The food is served family style, so mom and dad don't have to keep getting up. The servers will bring as much as you want.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom